[Ren'py] Family Matters v0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PingPanda

Aug 15, 2017
aCOCn4h.png

Family Matters is a Mother/Son, Brother/Sister, Nephew/Aunt & Mother/Daughter incest Ren'py game...and who knows...maybe they'll be some Mother/Aunt scene if you deem it to be so
tongue.png

Let me first start by giving you a little brief on the game...

You can choose to take 3 routes in the game:
  1. You can be affectionate & kind - This will lead to having relationships with certain characters...my aim is marriage & impregnation to any character ( so son could impregnate mother and she's be fine with it).
  2. You can go the corruption route - This will lead to the characters hating you...it won't lead to marriage but it will lead to impregnation if you deep it to...by any means you see fit...
  3. A mix of the 2 - Iv made it so you can be affectionate with 1 character ( let's say Mom ), but you can be a total dick to another, like Sister for example, so you could marry mom & forcefully impregnate you sister at the same time...
As of right now, you can't impregnate anyone...sadly...but that's the route I'm going down and I'd love to get your guy's views on it.

If you're interested in playing the game, check out the link on my patreon page:

http://www.patreon.com/pingpanda

Skraz

Oct 9, 2016
Personally I'm not a fan of pregnancy stuff, but so long as it's kept optional I'm ok with it. Although if you do, please make it easily optional. Not some weird hoop you have to jump through or sidequest or hidden thing that's easy to miss. Just a simple toggle to stop pregnancy from triggering would be greatly appreciated.

Also, would like to try it, but your public release for 0.2 is hidden to non-patreons. That kinda defeats the purpose of a public release xD

PingPanda

Aug 15, 2017
Personally I'm not a fan of pregnancy stuff, but so long as it's kept optional I'm ok with it. Although if you do, please make it easily optional. Not some weird hoop you have to jump through or sidequest or hidden thing that's easy to miss. Just a simple toggle to stop pregnancy from triggering would be greatly appreciated.

Also, would like to try it, but your public release for 0.2 is hidden to non-patreons. That kinda defeats the purpose of a public release xD

I'm not a fan of it either to be fair & it'll 100% be optional, basically, when it's implemented, all you need to do it make sure you pop on down to the shop & buy some birth control, that'll stop all pregnancy scenes ( once it's added to the game :p )

Also, I make a mistake earlier and din't actually release the name, forgot to update the links on the page & make the post public :p it's all been done now so its ready for playing :p

Musicfruit

Nov 6, 2016
Well the art looks good.. the writing of the protagonist could be an bit more grown up also the sister seems dumb/pretty naive, maybe too much... but mostly I'm surprised about the length of the content. I thought there would be more, after the comparatively big download. We still can't say if that will be an railroad VN or an sandbox like, where you can explore a bit and search after hidden events etc.

Is something planned for the sleeping pills, if you don't pick them up? I took them, so can no one use accidentally some expired drugs. I'm not sure why I even ask that, but it bothers me.

PingPanda

Aug 15, 2017
Well the art looks good.. the writing of the protagonist could be an bit more grown up also the sister seems dumb/pretty naive, maybe too much... but mostly I'm surprised about the length of the content. I thought there would be more, after the comparatively big download. We still can't say if that will be an railroad VN or an sandbox like, where you can explore a bit and search after hidden events etc.

Is something planned for the sleeping pills, if you don't pick them up? I took them, so can no one use accidentally some expired drugs. I'm not sure why I even ask that, but it bothers me.

the reason it doesn't seem to long is there are multiple paths to take with multiple turn outs.

As for the sleeping pills, there sin't an event yet for not taking the ( out of the draw ), but there will be in v0.3 that explains it more =]

Status
Not open for further replies.