[Ren'py] Columbia [Patreon]

ThreeFoxes

Dec 9, 2018
c1liUnhGioA.jpg

Columbia is visual novel, about young girl Elizabeth and her adventures.

She has been imprisoned in Columbia's tower since childhood. Elizabeth is claimed to be the daughter of Father Comstock, the founder of Columbia, and heralded as the proverbial Lamb that will inherit the city. She has been kept under observation in a well-furnished cell and all she knows about the world are her rooms and her jailer, a massive creature known as Songbird.

Patreon page - download links:
https://www.patreon.com/Columbia

Screenshots:
2018-12-09_12-22-29.png 2018-12-09_12-19-33.png 2018-12-09_12-21-25.png

Reactions: blargballs

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Kinks and pairings, please?

Edit: I decided to play it myself as I like BioShock. I take the answer so far is M/F, masturbation (vaginal/anal), cum, casual nudism, shower scenes, voyeurism, exhibitionism, groping, large breasts/male genitals and religious themes.

It has potential.
  • I enjoyed the nods to the original games.
  • I am rather intrigued by a Columbia that is open to the world below.
  • I liked most of the original characters, such as the investigators-cum-policemen. I personally think that Prometheus and the "bitch" girl (can't remember her name now) are prime expansion material.
  • The art isn't bad at all. I really liked the church background.

Things to fix:
  • Tackle those broken English bits and typos.
  • Minor art problems, such as odd character outline, Kate's arms having a different colour than her model during groping scenes and that scene in which the policemen talk to the madam in which it's obvious that the policemen are just flipped.
  • And speaking of art... I'm not sure that Kate's clothing were all the rage for 1910's prostitutes even in some alternate universe.
  • The blackmail scene was incredibly out of character for this Elizabeth.
  • As much as I liked the "for want of a nail" Lady Comstock issue, I don't really buy the "though Vox Populi attempted to kill me, I'm joining them anyway" unless it's some gaslighting from Vox people to potential supporters.

So here's another question: how can I save the game? Also, is there any difference between the two buttplugs?

Last edited: