Reminder: include eye color changes in uveto fashion shop

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Starting race most of time limits eye color choices. So I would say if uveto shop will allow change to any race color I would be already quite much happy. I need to pick some particulat color would think about Gold or Silver (wanted in joke terms say Ecre but hmmm giving PC ecre colored eyes....weird I think but who knows).

Last edited by a moderator:

The Red Wiseman

Aug 27, 2015
If possible, I'd like to have cybernetic eyes! Glowing blue or red eyes with irises that have three rings to do certain things like help you increase combat accuracy or scan things instead of using your codex. Maybe you could be linked to you codex? Dunno. Blue or red cybernetic eyes are a must for me.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Do you mean ecru? Otherwise, gonna have to explain what ecre is.

Ahh yeah my bad. I not many times write this color name. Ofc it's ecru not ecre like I wrote it.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Maybe you could have your eyes customised into 1 pure colour? Similar to one of the demons in Supernatural.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If possible, I'd like to have cybernetic eyes! Glowing blue or red eyes with irises that have three rings to do certain things like help you increase combat accuracy or scan things instead of using your codex. Maybe you could be linked to you codex? Dunno. Blue or red cybernetic eyes are a must for me.

This is probably not the kind of thing youd do with a color changing service >.<

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Cybernetics eventually will probably be a thing. Certainly outside the scope of this project.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
dual eye colors anyone? might be a hard to do... (not sure though). Noticing a lack of (I could be wrong here) orange, bluegreen... that's all I can think of at the moment.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's technically as simple as setting [pc.eyeColor] to "blue and green", but don't expect appearance to recognize it as a mix.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think it'll work. You can do the same with cock color and the Appearance screen will recognize it.