Remaining as exhibitionist

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
Exhibitionism accumulates up too slow - I think addiction at exhibitionism can be about half fast as Red Myr Venom addiction (most actions get 2% point, some hard scenes 5%)

Currently, when you are over 50%, most of the actions (1% ones, including public masturbation) no longer increase the fetish.

I get the logic, but there are so small number of contents you can utilize (except in New Texas).

Also, the point decreases if you don't have any increase in that day. That means public masturbation doesn't prevent you from fetish decrease when over 50%.

So the only useful way of remaining as high exhibitionist is wearing the omnisuit (the 'collar', which exposes your body) all day, or you will be floating around some 40~50% (if you don't have a '2% exhibitionism scene daily routine').

My idea is, at least, public masturbation should help you keeping your point not to decrease, or the 'over 50% version' has higher effect than the original version.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Once you hit 100 you're locked in. Not sure what problem you're facing exactly, I usually hit 100 fairly easily, unless they nerfed it.

I think it also no longer goes down if you stay naked.

Last edited:

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
Once you hit 100 you're locked in. Not sure what problem you're facing exactly, I usually hit 100 fairly easily, unless they nerfed it.

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Exhibitionism

Among the list, only over +2% are available when over 50%, each gains only 0.5% when over 60%. Only reasonable option is, go to New Texas and spamming on the breeding stock. Otherwise you need to rush one of the options, with help of minimum lust mechanisms.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks to AHP's excellent work, you can now perma-lock yourself into exhibitionism by doing it a bunch while at 100 until you get the new perk.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Also not wearing at least one article of colthing completely stops your exhibitionism score decay.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I personally recommend going braless, as it's the least important slot as far as stats go.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Not to mention you don't get the same negative effects of being crotch exposed if you're only chest exposed.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Wasn't the clothes rule reworked? Something about the more clothes the faster it decays but still even one piece decreases score?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Ride the Bucking Bronco a few times. You'll max out your exhibitionism really quickly.

Reactions: Night Trap

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Ride the Bucking Bronco a few times. You'll max out your exhibitionism really quickly.

The Maniac Mansion or whatever it's called (the stocks where you get locked in and get ganged fucked) raises your exhibitionism a lot more quickly at high exhibitionism levels than riding the bucking bronco in my experience.

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
Both Bronco and Miscreant Manor (breeding stock) are disabled when you're pregnant, leaving the grav. cuffs the only option.