[Rejected]Snake TF

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I have a sneaking snaking suspicion that I'm either being ignored or they just so happen to not have seen the resubmission yet.

Ah well, it's not like I'm owed anything. Could at least tell me "no".

Reactions: Zavos

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Nevermind, saw the post on the blog.

• New item: SnakeByte. This item allows you to deepthroat things without being a bimbo.
Hmmmm... Wonder where they got that idea from. Since I'm not a backer I have no fookin idea what else the item does. May it is mah sub, maybe not.

Point is, I never got an email confirming or denying its acceptance.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
SnakeByte isn't a TF, it doesn't turn you into anything.

There are many scenes in the game that check for the PC's ability to Deepthroat during oral sex, which is determined by being a Bimbo/Bro which is itself determined by taking The Treatment or Dumbfuck. These conditions have always A) Removed the Gag Reflex and B) turned the throat into an erogenous zone like a pussy.

SnakeByte allows you to gain those two features without being the irrevocable equivalent of a Low INT Fallout character and also get a Ribbed throat and access to any potential Hyper Blowjob scenes (think multiple dicks or massive dongs stretching your jaw easily) in the future. They have to be accounted for, and I'm making it my purpose in life to do that from now on like Wsan.

You haven't been superseded, I promise. It just takes time.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Time? My stuff has submission date anniversaries, but I don't want to be the bug up the dev's ass so I wait patiently. Perhaps I should bug someone in the higher echelons.

I ain't mad. Too busy with other stuff to care much, it's just that the name, plus what it does, is so similar its almost impossible not to draw conclusions.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Believe me when I say I did not take my idea for SnakeByte from a thread I have never read until just now. The idea first occurred to me when I created Haley and thought about giving her a blowjob scene before realizing it was wholly impractical.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Believe me when I say I did not take my idea for SnakeByte from a thread I have never read until just now. The idea first occurred to me when I created Haley and thought about giving her a blowjob scene before realizing it was wholly impractical.
No one can expect their idea to be unique. The deep throat thing previously only being possible by being a bimbo bothered more than just me so someone making something to change that had to happen sooner or later.

Though I have to be honest, almost spilled coffee when I read that blog post.

ham

Sep 2, 2015
I'd like to see this tf in the game, rebranded specifically as a Slyveren transformation. Although they are a female-only race...

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Isn't there two snake TFs currently competing? Dunno if there are any difference between them

I don't care which one happens, as long as one of them does, 'cause we desperatly need more scalie transformations

Reactions: Preacher

ham

Sep 2, 2015
Isn't there two snake TFs currently competing? Dunno if there are any difference between them

I don't care which one happens, as long as one of them does, 'cause we desperatly need more scalie transformations
Yeah, that would be fine, but I'd prefer to have a slyveren specific tf now this new race has been introduced.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm desperate for more scaley transformatives, so possibly a bit biased. I would prefer that Preacher's Snake variant gets in sooner, if only because he's written so much great stuff, with vary little recognition.

Reactions: Preacher

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
So it got rejected... again. I give up. I wish Linarahn all the luck I can muster. May they give us the snake TF we all so desperately want.

Reactions: Crablord and Zavos

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
That sucks man. I hope that Linarahn's at least makes it through because I just want any snake tf at this point.

If I may ask, were you given any specific reasons as to why it was rejected?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
That sucks man. I hope that Linarahn's at least makes it through because I just want any snake tf at this point.

If I may ask, were you given any specific reasons as to why it was rejected?
"There are simply too many awkward bits that would jar me out of the experience if I came across them in game." - The Fen Man.

Maybe it would have been healthier for the doc to be completely rewritten instead of going through a large edit session but I'm not going to go through that at this point.

Aimless Rogue

Nov 11, 2016
somewhere around here
R.I.P I guess.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Yesterday it was mentioned on Discord that persistence was key for getting a project in. One of the purple-name writers mentioned two of his(/her) projects were rejected, but made it in on the second attempt.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore