[Rejected]New STD Techosynthesis.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
A new STD Technosynthesis. Turns you into a gear like cyber robot called a Cytosyn through crazy methods. I'm making a new attempt at this. I dropped the ball for a while sorry but I'll try to rework through this again. I've already made some minor adjustments so far and I want to do more. The TF is no longer a permanent thing. I'm still keeping the perk though not everyone wants to be a bimbo to get treated readyness.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wTewGXzHm_4Sb1CUZyFiP8o7QvAp_8FBBwbeArtZsTM/edit?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:
Reactions: Crablord

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Didn't someone already do this?
Yes the preacher has already made an attempt at this. I thought I would try it myself in a more simpler fashion. But do give me the benefit of the doubt. I am trying something different here.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Not a particular fan of the forced lust/libido. Scenes in general still look rather short and have minimal detail.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Not a particular fan of the forced lust/libido. Scenes in general still look rather short and have minimal detail.
The libido thing is supposed to be a down side to the TF. I never intended for the scenes to be long because it's just a TF. I can try to add more details, maybe rework the scenes some.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Perhaps high willpower characters can have a chance of avoiding lustful overdrive?

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Perhaps high willpower characters can have a chance of avoiding lustful overdrive?
No. Cytosyns weren't experts with organic beings when they made the biotechnitions and they basically fucked it up. They aren't around anymore to fix it.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I did a bit more work and changed things up a bit. Decided to go with my original idea and work with it for a bit. I'm gonna give it a little more time before I think I'll submit it.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm hoping (perhaps naively) that this won't be too exclusive with Preacher's take.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
When I started making the document I was unaware of the preachers work. A lot of stuff ends up buried in the forums. When someone had shown me his work I looked into it and thought to myself. "this is a bit much." I took all the discussions I had seen and used them as reference when making mine. I wanted to do something more basic. Something that fit the image I was going for. People say you can just you know edit text in order to get what you want, but I didn't what to do that. I want to make something I think is interesting. So that's why I didn't stop when I saw the preachers work. I don't care for competition or copying. :cool:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
If one gets the goo crotch and then goes to a V-ko and cures the SSTD does the functionality of the goo crotch stay?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
If one gets the goo crotch and then goes to a V-ko and cures the SSTD does the functionality of the goo crotch stay?
I axed the goo idea. It just seems like a new cock and pussy option would be a better idea. If you go to a V-ko before the transformation is complete, the TFs stay but you can change them at will. If you don't get to a V-ko then you get slapped with uh oh no more major TF options.

JazzyCoffee

Jul 24, 2017
Personally, I rather liked the idea of the goo crotch, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on this. A very interesting submission indeed. Might try and go over some of the grammar as well if GothPastel doesn't mind.

tom 1561

Dec 10, 2015
The only thing that grinds my gears (pun is intended) is the actual gears. I find it personally kinda weird that you would look more steampunk/clockwork.
Wouldn't it make more sense having cyber muscle's? Still looking forward seeing this implemented though.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Unlikely to get put in tbh.

Undermines the planned cybernetics that the dev team have lined up down the line. Also I think treatment effects are designed to be permanent so you won't be able to remove the speech modifiers with this. Making an omni-tail isn't as easy you might think it is (might even be impossible with the way tail genitals work). This also appears to be a racial TF...? Genuinely would have been better if you kept the design to a vanilla humanoid. It's recommended to have at least two Appearance variants instead of one. Editing existing text from another author is a bit of a no-no, should probably do an original blurb (i.e. Adj text).

Also, the descriptions are wooden and uninteresting, there's no point to the perk, your bold formatting is wrong (it goes <b>text</b>) and there's no real point to adding { } at the beginning and end of every block of text.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Zavos

May 7, 2016
SoSo makes good points. There is a lot I overlook (or try to overlook) because I truly wana be a Steelebot, but there is no shortage of questionable design here. My opinion, in a nutshell, is this tries to do too much.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
It's sad to see despite my efforts I still have the same problems as always. I can see the copying, I'll have to erase some text and start over with that. As for the bimbo/brute I'll have to remove that as well. Omni tail was something I really wanted but if the system can't support it I'll have to make two individual tails. It's quite frustrating that I can't make anything with flavor every time I do it taste like sand, oh well. I don't really see why it would be rejected because of the simple fact the team is making a cyborg variant themselves. After all there are two fire fox mods, firefox and frostfire. So why not two types for diversity? If it sucks it sucks, but I'll keep learning and trying again. NEVER SURRENDER!

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
Omni tail was something I really wanted but if the system can't support it I'll have to make two individual tails.
You could just make a single tail that you can switch between a tail-dick and a cunt-tail in the description menu, kind of like how there's an option to have your wings either covering your body or not.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
You could just make a single tail that you can switch between a tail-dick and a cunt-tail in the description menu, kind of like how there's an option to have your wings either covering your body or not.
Good idea I'll try that.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Hmmmmmm...
119.jpg

Last edited:

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Damn! I finally got the letter saying it didn't make it in. That is fine, because I am getting closer to my goal! Almost there I just need to make a little more progress. :cool:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Damn! I finally got the letter saying it didn't make it in. That is fine, because I am getting closer to my goal! Almost there I just need to make a little more progress. :cool:
Damn... What sort of gripes did they have with it?

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Some grammar issues and inconsistencies in the plot of the body. How can the characters have blood or a pounding heart if they have none. But they said I'm getting closer so that's definitely a good thing.

Reactions: Athena and Zavos