[Rejected]Mushroom TF

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds

Zavos

May 7, 2016
This made my day. You have a unique brand of inspiration, one TiTS could only benefit from.

After it gets edited, of course. :catte:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i was kinda disappointed by this not being the myr fungus infection i've been waiting 3000 years for, but this looks great too :D

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
when i think Mushroom i think only about....
Miko-card.png
Funguy1.jpg
latest

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil and Preacher

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
I can see that tongue conflicting with some oral or kissing scenes, but it otherwise looks good

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
This looks great but will it include the ability to replace the PC's nipples with small mushrooms?
I'm trying to keep it simple for now, not include too much that may turn off the devs.
I can see that tongue conflicting with some oral or kissing scenes, but it otherwise looks good
Could modify it. I suppose one whose tip also ends in many tiny tendrils can also work. Mmm... Decisions.

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Alright, Ima submit it. Long enough of an editing phase has passed.

Reactions: Crablord

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Another submission biting the dust due to grammar errors and "stilted" writing. Grammar I can work on, but stilted? I've found out it can either mean lack of flow or overly formal writing, school textbook style.

This is going to be problematic, nay, painful, for I am all about formality. Now that I think about it, butt bugs went through a lot of editors which may have simmered down all aforementioned problems. I'm just going to check that out and see if I can remind myself on what worked from that dusty old tome. It's been a while.
And probably do an entire rewrite of the vast majority of my stuff, or consider the choice of letting the writing hat rest until after I've read some more books... lords have mercy.

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
This is going to be problematic, nay, painful, for I am all about formality.

so is ignacious reilly, the neckbeard archetype 50 years ahead of the game

just read more books fucks sake

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Look, as SoAndSo said, read. Read more books. Read different authors, read different genres. The best way for a writer to learn their trade is to read. Read in order how conversation flows and how action takes place. Learn how they wrote and see why that book got published.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
If you do not mind, @Preacher , I would like to offer a bit of critique.

The codex entry you wrote reads less like an encyclopedia and more like notes that some researcher took. It just seems far too casual, as opposed to other codex entries which are more akin to formal scientific reports. Perhaps try making it more... analytical. And scientific, and stuff. Idk the right adjectives for it, but you get what I mean! Maybe find an actual fungi encyclopedia and use that as a sort of baseline or inspiration.

Anyway, that's just my bit on it all. Keep up the great work, and best of luck to ya!