regular

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Bess was written by JimT.

JimT is no longer writting for TiTs.

I have no idea if the Graviball thing was already written and just waiting a holodeck flag or was something JimT was going to tackle later. In other words, you're likely SOL in the Graviball stuff wasn't written already.

Reactions: Malidica

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
While I haven't looked at Ben/Bess code through public access, I doubt that you'll ever get to play Graviball with the android even if holodeck modules for Steele's ship were implemented (which they aren't presently). JimThermic had moved onto non-smut writing last I recall, and I believe all would-be writers that expressed interest in expanding upon this character had abandoned their attempts to do so.

Reactions: Malidica

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
Well, chances for a ship upgrade are rather low cause noone is going to write cotent for it and it doesnt really add anything to the gameplay.

Personally, I would prefer to change it into some sort of event were the PC and Bess just visit a Graviball room on Tavros or Canadia. Would avoid the upgrade problem and anothe date with Bess would be lovely.

However, as the intended graviball scene that JimT wrote was never finished, so I doubt anyone is ever going to touch it.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Well, chances for a ship upgrade are rather low cause noone is going to write cotent for it and it doesnt really add anything to the gameplay.

Personally, I would prefer to change it into some sort of event were the PC and Bess just visit a Graviball room on Tavros or Canadia. Would avoid the upgrade problem and anothe date with Bess would be lovely.

However, as the intended graviball scene that JimT wrote was never finished, so I doubt anyone is ever going to touch it.
See, I don't like any of this argument. It smacks of, "Space travel doesn't exist and we don't live on planets other than Earth. Therefore, we shouldn't".

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
Well, feel free to write the room/events yourself then cause I dont think anyone else is going to.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Two things:
1. There's the Holodiscs you can get during the Fall of the Phoenix, which currently have no use. I seem to remember something about plans for it becoming viewable at some point.
2. Would it take a Module slot? Right now, I think most people are more concerned with waifu/husbando capacity and combat effectiveness. Granted, most ship fights are extremely easy right now, especially after you get the Sidewinder. You don't have near enough space for all the followers, however. And more are being added!