JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
And for the most part they're pretty accepting and chill fellows 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
And for the most part they're pretty accepting and chill fellows 

When most of the world has ostracized a group for hateful misinformation it helps to be open and inviting. To do otherwise would essentially be a death sentence to the culture from lack of influx and/or internalized fighting leading to implosion. Not that I'm saying the nicety is an act, but the outside reaction to the community may be a factor to the cultural personality's growth.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Which is funny because the group I'm referencing is also marginalized and demonized but somehow still devolves into infighting and pointless bickering/cruelty. 

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Which is funny because the group I'm referencing is also marginalized and demonized but somehow still devolves into infighting and pointless bickering/cruelty. 

Just over generalizing, but it may be because the gun group has a natural inclination to talk frequently about politics and current events than the furry group, making it a higher occurrence for participants to rub each other the wrong way, especially if certain people have low tolerance of others' varying opinions. From what I've noticed, gun advocate forum members tend to be more outspoken on those themes and are quick to challenge an opposing idea, whereas furries tend to keep to themselves and/or only associate themselves with others of like-minds and would rather play or chat than to dissect/argue standpoints.

Not all people think the same; and with that in mind, not all groups of people act/react the same. Again, just an over-generalization, but the nuances are there. I'm sure in each group you can find the opposite--they are just in different proportions with respect to the majority/minority of the group as a whole.

---

More casual clothes and sleepwear would be nice, though that seems to be more of a role play thing than something significant/essential to gameplay, so that kind of stuff is just extra fluff and most likely lower priority. I'd approve of a Celise + Goo Armor scene too!

Aside from regular clothes, I'd like to see some "retro" throwback outfits. Bubble-helmet spacesuits and ray guns, go! I'm okay with scarves (top) and henshin belts (accessory) too--suit of armor optional... :p

Parvana

Sep 24, 2015
You probably sleep with your weapons on as well. Probably sore in the morning after sleeping on a rifle and an axe.

Well it's a damn space adventure. Who would sleep on weapons. Having them in arm reach not mean under yourself, right? Also well as UrtaQuest shown sleeping with or without armor makes the difference ;) (but here nothing like to her can happen...well as long Celise nightscene not proc)

Pfft its called sleeping with a laser/pistol under your pillow.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Pfft its called sleeping with a laser/pistol under your pillow.

Sounds quite dangerous if you're the type to move a lot in your sleep.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
Sounds quite dangerous if you're the type to move a lot in your sleep.

Only when I'm sick.

Regular clothes would be cool, as well as more male clothes. Pretty much nothing underclothes wise, and it would be cool if there was a 4th slot for clothes besides armor (you know, because normal people don't wear armor as clothes) 

Last edited by a moderator: