Regarding Trials in Tainted Space Accessibility

Orinks

Sep 14, 2015
Hello everyone,

With the death of flash, I figured it might be a great time to introduce accessibility for screen readers into TiTs.

I used to be able to play the flash version with some difficulty getting to things like the inbox etc, but now that things like minigames have been introduced it may be difficult, but not impossible to make them accessible.

I appreciate the work COC2 has done in remaining fully accessible. The fact remains though that I really like TiTs and would like to play it fully. Should this be supported, I might even consider supporting on Patreon.

Thanks.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hello everyone,

With the death of flash, I figured it might be a great time to introduce accessibility for screen readers into TiTs.

I used to be able to play the flash version with some difficulty getting to things like the inbox etc, but now that things like minigames have been introduced it may be difficult, but not impossible to make them accessible.

I appreciate the work COC2 has done in remaining fully accessible. The fact remains though that I really like TiTs and would like to play it fully. Should this be supported, I might even consider supporting on Patreon.

Thanks.

Wait for the JS port and it will likely be implemented.

Reactions: OofS