Redoing Fall of the Pheonix?

Aquille

Jul 14, 2016
Alright so a few levels ago, I was given that old "distress call" from the Pheonix ship to meet with Seandra. At the time I was in a hurry and ignored the call, thinking that it would just re-appear later. Well now I've been trying to get the call again with absolutely no luck at all. Is there any way I can get the the event again?

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I thought that ignoring the call meant it would appear again, while listening and declining was a choice that bore the consequences. Course that may have changed. In which case, save editing is your only method. There are numerous topics similar to yours- use the search function to figure out the specifics regarding how to reset the event.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Alright so a few levels ago, I was given that old "distress call" from the Pheonix ship to meet with Seandra. At the time I was in a hurry and ignored the call, thinking that it would just re-appear later. Well now I've been trying to get the call again with absolutely no luck at all. Is there any way I can get the the event again?

Not without cheating.

If you don't want to do a distress call, don't read it. The very first Ignore option generates which call you're getting, so it doesn't cancel out one-time events; once you read the specific call intro, though, you're locked into the event.

Aquille

Jul 14, 2016
Not without cheating.

If you don't want to do a distress call, don't read it. The very first Ignore option generates which call you're getting, so it doesn't cancel out one-time events; once you read the specific call intro, though, you're locked into the event.

Ah gotcha, guess I screwed up. I was hoping that call was from that fox-guy who would get me to Uveto... Thanks anyway Savin! Love your work!

Well, save editing won't be too hard I suppose. I'll post an update if I get it working!