REAPER ARM. LEGION Powered Exo-Armor/Store/NPC/Crew [WIP]

omega12008

Sep 7, 2015
Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey thanks for the shout out. By the way my power armor project Rayleh is about 20k words or roughly 1/3rd done.

omega12008

Sep 7, 2015
Hey thanks for the shout out. By the way my power armor project Rayleh is about 20k words or roughly 1/3rd done.
Neat! I've been sitting on this for months but just never had time to work on it :D

If there is already something in the works then I don't need to worry about working on it anymore :D

TFMaster

Neat! I've been sitting on this for months but just never had time to work on it :D

If there is already something in the works then I don't need to worry about working on it anymore :D
Oh that doesn't necessarily mean that you have to quit the project after all who says that there can't be more that one type of power armor plus who knows noobs idea might get rejected where as yours does not.

P.S. Nice Avatar BTW.

omega12008

Sep 7, 2015
Oh that doesn't necessarily mean that you have to quit the project after all who says that there can't be more that one type of power armor plus who knows noobs idea might get rejected where as yours does not.

P.S. Nice Avatar BTW.

I do intend to keep working on it but not as much as I had originally intended a few months ago.