Really quite simple idea.

Crymsonnite

Sep 8, 2016
I have actually been wondering why it doesn't exist yet.

Butt Plug

It doesn't have to alter anything IMO, I just want to keep my cum filled belly for long amounts of time, the egg trainer just doesn't have the same feel. I want it to mention cum running down your legs as opposed to the eggs shifting.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Lots of things should exist that don't yet. Like chastity belts, exhibition harnesses, gags, etc.

And a lewd blackmail questline.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
*arousal explosion*

The best fucking invention in the history of humankind. Belts for everyone! Cages for the futas! Having some absurd nympho all locked up nice and snug is the best thing ever. Ain't no orgasm like a denied orgasm!

Not that I... know anything about that...

*clears throat*

Perhaps for the person not affected by it, it is. Definately the most uncomfortable thing I've ever tried to do to myself.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Belts are great, though.

Does he put Steele in chastity?

That's a ridiculous amount of power to hold over a person and probably my biggest fetish.

Only a cage for dick-wielders.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Well... I've never been in a chastity cage personally. Maybe they're terrible. Belts are great, though. I mean they're not comfortable, but some people are into that.

Not quite a chastity cage, but orgasm denial (Blocking off the flow at the base). Atleast in my opinion, it feels awful.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
New NPC?

Christ, pain from having to piss is bad enough, lol.

Try peeing after experimenting with Sounding for the first time and tell me how your feeling, well actually wait and day and then tell me how you're urethra feels.