Really dumb question about busts

Chorin425

Sep 10, 2020
How do I see the full bust for a character or enemy? Or is it only the little character portrait that we can see?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You click on the image. But be warned that while some characters like Azyrran have full body images, others like Liaden have 3/4 or just an actual bust image.

Chorin425

Sep 10, 2020
You click on the image. But be warned that while some characters like Azyrran have full body images, others like Liaden have 3/4 or just an actual bust image.
that's what I was afraid of :/ I was hoping to see full art for all the enemies and wahtnot

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, not everyone has a full-body image.
How do I see the full bust for a character or enemy? Or is it only the little character portrait that we can see?
One more thing, out of the game itself you can dig through the files and see the art on its own in png format. The path from the root directory is Resources/App/Resources/Bitmaps and then you can look at the busts, cropped and full-sized images at leisure, including some art that's not actually in the game yet but seems to have been commissioned in preparation for future content. Just be careful about spoilers if you haven't finished the main plot yet.

Chorin425

Sep 10, 2020
AH! Sorry, I wasn't trying to imply laziness or anything ><; I thought that each character bust would have full art attached to it, like the bust we see in combat was a cropped image or something. I love all the work you and the team do for everything