Reaha's cock

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Thematic appropriateness with the rest of the character is what I care most about, and for Reaha that means horsecock.

I'm all for more diverse dicks, but the answer to that is to write more characters that aren't bugs or cows.

My thoughts exactly. 

Ausar/Dog-morph -> Canine penis

Kaithrit/Feline-morph -> Feline penis

Non-winged reptilian -> Reptilian penis

Winged reptilian -> Draconic penis

Treated/Bovine-morph -> Equine penis due bull penis uglyness, or bull penis, if you're into it

Equine-morph -> Equine penis

Human/Non-specified -> Human(oid) penis

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Bull penises are kinda cool, I think.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh suprised that since we so long talk about them noone dared to toss some pic of it in case some people may not know why it's not too much appealing one type.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hehe and so now Saleh is coned into posting pics or dropping the soa...topic. Hehe Nik is so evil mastermind ^^

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure it'll be one static result upon Treatment, and then you'll need to feed her items to adjust her afterwards.  For the sake of scene-writing it makes it much easier if she always has a dick.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For PC it would be always all TF items with randomn effects jsut...randomn. For npc it's up to writer of such npc to decide what effect and when will happen after taking ofc within limits of that happening normaly when PC would be the one taking it. Also for writers sanity it must be fixed. IMagine writer wirting scene for PC that is already possible blob of all various TF effects having sex scene with same blob of possibility that is npc. Too hard to make any scene for such situation for anyone even such good writers like Savin or Couch (or in past Jim).

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Reminds me, though: Savin, regarding Treated Reahabutts, fit or fat?  Personally I think big tits and fatbutt with toned thighs and abs is best figure, and Reaha already has Junk in the Trunk support, so I'd suggest either fatbutt by default or the ability to make it so.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It is factually true that big tits and fatbutt with toned thighs and abs is best figure

Well yeah, obviously.

Are there any butt-reducing items? Or just Thickness in general? I don't think so, so it might be a case of defaulting to muscular booty and then Junk in the Trunking it up to delicious plumpness.

With the requisite fat, spongy maredonut naturally.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
With the requisite fat, spongy maredonut naturally.

Would love this. It's still gonna be optional right?

All this talk about mare butt, and horsecock makes me wonder if she's gonna be a maremazon instead of a cowmazon :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There's some items that happen to do so, but none specially for that at present.

Making sure to sort this out now since I'm doing preliminary work for the other route.  It's looking like there'll be two sex scenes beforehand, a threesome and a voyeur scene between the two cows depending on whether Steele joins in or not, which I can write now.  There will also be at least one repeatable threesome scene afterward, and possibly another voyeur scene, which I'll wait on until Treated Reaha is far enough along to have all the necessary variables finalized.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Would love this. It's still gonna be optional right?

All this talk about mare butt, and horsecock makes me wonder if she's gonna be a maremazon instead of a cowmazon :p

Yeah.

As much as mare-amazons get me hard, I'm saving that particular boner-fuel for a different project... >->

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah.

As much as mare-amazons get me hard, I'm saving that particular boner-fuel for a different project... >->

And so another bane of yours was born since some forumies will never let you off the hook now that you meantioned it been some seperate project -_-'

Thou I also interested how would such mare-mazon would be aside ofc having your trademark elements ^^

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Are there any butt-reducing items? Or just Thickness in general? I don't think so, so it might be a case of defaulting to muscular booty and then Junk in the Trunking it up to delicious plumpness.

Wouldn't Junk in the Trunk just make Reaha's butt big&muscly?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Wouldn't Junk in the Trunk just make Reaha's butt big&muscly?

The player is limited by the tone system, NPCs aren't.  Besides, the other route is going to involve Holstaria, which specifically lets you gain a fat ass with a fit body.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

That certainly seems like something I can look forward to. 

Seems like the thread has changed it's direction to Reaha's butt xD

I'm gonna enjoy using some JitT to soften dat ass of hers.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015

Have you read Claire's Adventure? There's not a whole lot of Amazon in it, but it gave me like at least 3 fetishes.

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
Cured Reaha has a bunch of TF options, so I don't see why not. Aside from Knot a Problem, Bumpy Road, and Throbb, there aren't a lot of cock-specific TFs, though -- I guess you could shove her in the cockbox, though, but then GL ever getting bust art of Reaha with the correct dick :<

Also unlike Cured Reaha I should decide what TFs she'll be able to take before hand so I don't have to re-rewrite things repeatedly. Stupid Anusoft.

I was going to mention the dong changer we find  in the junk pile as a change her option.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I was going to mention the dong changer we find  in the junk pile as a change her option.

Not a good idea for bust reasons.  Asking to have small sections that are modified with nubs or knots is one thing, an entirely different shape is a considerably bigger request.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Real ones or drawn ones? Because real ones are kinda weird.

i really hope no one on here is into actual animal genitals in real life