Reaha stuff 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
1. In Futazon Reaha's "Buttfuck", "Go rough" scene it says: "you with her big brown eyes, her tiny little cow horns just catching the light. " Her horns aren't small anymore.

2. When hugging Futa Reaha it says in the second paragraph "Your bovine lover happily rubs her big, sensitive breasts against your much larger body. Her cheek nuzzles into your suit of gray goo armor, though, and her arms latch around you. Chuckling, you stroke her strawberry hair, and she moos softly in contentment. ", although my character does have the same height as her.
I'm guessing the scene still calls for her height how it was before the transformation?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release.

I think the Buttfuck scene was supposed to only be for normal Reaha since Amazon Reaha has her own dedicated buttfuck sex scene, but I guess I'll leave it for now. There may be other instances in the scene, and possibly others, that may still have inconsistent sizing though.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Now that her job can be assigned as Steele's bodyguard, I feel like I should point out that it's a bit of an inconsistency issue, that she never goes planetside together with Steele. I was at least expecting some flavor text for her following Steele around like it is with Siegwulfe.

There may be other instances in the scene, and possibly others, that may still have inconsistent sizing though.
3. Yup. During her feature together with Bizzy at the end of the harem scene it says: "You get up and head after that flicking puff of auburn hair, a soft, soapy, steamy session helping your cow whore get to those hard-to-reach parts that’ll leave a big pair of foamy buttock imprints on Bizzy’s shower door a fine way to wind down this particular production."
Her hair isn't auburn anymore but crimson red. - as a futa.

4. Also I feel like "a fine way to wind down this particular production." should be its own sentence.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Now that her job can be assigned as Steele's bodyguard, I feel like I should point out that it's a bit of an inconsistency issue, that she never goes planetside together with Steele. I was at least expecting some flavor text for her following Steele around like it is with Siegwulfe.
This will require written content to be able to slot in. So unless that happens, you will just need to use your imagination, sorry.

3. Yup. During her feature together with Bizzy at the end of the harem scene it says: "You get up and head after that flicking puff of auburn hair, a soft, soapy, steamy session helping your cow whore get to those hard-to-reach parts that’ll leave a big pair of foamy buttock imprints on Bizzy’s shower door a fine way to wind down this particular production."
Her hair isn't auburn anymore but crimson red. - as a futa.

4. Also I feel like "a fine way to wind down this particular production." should be its own sentence.
These should hopefully be addressed for the next release, if they are not already.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I don't know if it's because of my phone screen or what, but as I stumbled onto Adjatha's stream, I noticed that they are apparently drawing Futa Reaha with dark orange hair instead of dark red/crimson. I don't wanna create a Picarto account just to tell them.

So maybe someone else do it instead?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't know if it's because of my phone screen or what, but as I stumbled onto Adjatha's stream, I noticed that they are apparently drawing Futa Reaha with dark orange hair instead of dark red/crimson. I don't wanna create a Picarto account just to tell them.

So maybe someone else do it instead?
No worries, I brought it to Adjatha's attention when progress was shared during a meeting.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Does that mean that her hair color is gonna be changed back in her new and old scenes as to how it was before or is everything gonna be left as is? I would like to know because it would be worth knowing if I should bother reporting mentions of Reaha's "old" hair color if I stumble upon them.

On another note, assuming all of her new busts are finished now: Were the finished new Reaha busts supposed to not be added with this patch yet or did they just not get finished in time to make it into the build?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Does that mean that her hair color is gonna be changed back in her new and old scenes as to how it was before or is everything gonna be left as is? I would like to know because it would be worth knowing if I should bother reporting mentions of Reaha's "old" hair color if I stumble upon them.
No, her hair colors have changed, the difference on the images might not appear drastic depending on your monitor/screen, but her hair is redder in comparison (just faded to orange near the tips as a stylistic choice). So yes, if there is a scene outright mentioning a different color compared to her new color, then it should be considered for correction. Keep in mind there are colors that may vaguely describe a hair color that can be considered either orange or red hair (such as "ginger", "redhead", etc.), so those don't necessarily need to change.

On another note, assuming all of her new busts are finished now: Were the finished new Reaha busts supposed to not be added with this patch yet or did they just not get finished in time to make it into the build?
lowercase_donkey did incorporate them from what I can see, but they didn't make it into the current release. The images may appear in the next release.

Reactions: lowercase_donkey

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I had initially envisioned it as pure red, but Adjatha made it red with orange tips. This worked out because it fits the fire motif of the expac. As Jacques said, it's close enough that the description should still be correct.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
1. Futa Reaha's cow bikini bust doesn't show ingame. It can only be viewed in the gallery.

2. There are also no more nude busts shown in her titjob and milking scenes.

Last edited:

JwDwZ

Nov 2, 2020
Just tried out Reaha bust again at version [0.9.094-PUBLIC-ELECTRON#4785], Reaha's cow bikini still isn't working right.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
1. Futa Reaha's cow bikini bust doesn't show ingame. It can only be viewed in the gallery.

2. There are also no more nude busts shown in her titjob and milking scenes.
Screenshot 2024-04-14 003650.png

Nope. No it doesn't.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Guess I'll report it again once you're off forums duty again.