Reaha crew vaginal sex

Bagashi

Dec 1, 2015
While we can have her pussy as customers, from the moment in which we purchase her, this option is lost.

As masters/owners or sex-friends we dhould be able to have that option as well.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
There are other scenes where you plow her pussy, I believe you have to help her with her addiction though I can't be completely sure.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm curious, what's your native language?

HaremGod

Jan 11, 2017
While we can have her pussy as customers, from the moment in which we purchase her, this option is lost.

As masters/owners or sex-friends we should be able to have that option as well.

There are other scenes where you plow her pussy, I believe you have to help her with her addiction though I can't be completely sure.

I am new here so I might just be not seeing it but from what I have seen you are currently unable to vaginally fuck Reaha after purchasing her which I think is wrong because technically you bought her as a sex slave and you cant even fuck her in the traditional sense, also because of the fact that she was forced into prostitution which in turn ruined her pussy I (and the fact that you own her so you should be able to do whatever you want to her) you should be able (after curing her at the very least) to give her some TFs to improve the state of that abused orifice that she calls a snatch such as ruskvel to make it more elastic and mighty tight pill to fix the looseness so that its not constantly gaping

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
If you cure Reaha of her addiction, you can have vaginal sex with her in her new milking scene.
There, dilemma solved. :U

HaremGod

Jan 11, 2017
If you cure Reaha of her addiction, you can have vaginal sex with her in her new milking scene.
There, dilemma solved. :U
Well thats half of the problem solved now all they need is a way to her with her saggy snatch situation

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Females in TiTS never get saggy or loose.

Hell if anything sluttier NPCs like Reaha are tighter.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I am new here so I might just be not seeing it but from what I have seen you are currently unable to vaginally fuck Reaha after purchasing her which I think is wrong because technically you bought her as a sex slave and you cant even fuck her in the traditional sense, also because of the fact that she was forced into prostitution which in turn ruined her pussy I (and the fact that you own her so you should be able to do whatever you want to her) you should be able (after curing her at the very least) to give her some TFs to improve the state of that abused orifice that she calls a snatch such as ruskvel to make it more elastic and mighty tight pill to fix the looseness so that its not constantly gaping

There's a random morning wake up scene where Reaha offers you some of her milk instead of you going to the fridge. Hijinks ensue and you end up fucking her vaginally.

HaremGod

Jan 11, 2017
This is bad posting, please post English.
because then my character would only be able to fuck Reaha and Ellie as the immense size would be unable to even enter anyone else it's not even like it would break them there is just no way without a ridiculous amount of condensol you would be able to lets use the vanae maiden for example it would take probably 2 or 3 doses of condensol just so you could fit in one of them if you were that large

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
because then my character would only be able to fuck Reaha and Ellie as the immense size would be unable to even enter anyone else it's not even like it would break them there is just no way without a ridiculous amount of condensol you would be able to lets use the vanae maiden for example it would take probably 2 or 3 doses of condensol just so you could fit in one of them if you were that large

HAH! Get with the program... multi-cock your character, swiss-army-knife that PC so they have multiple sized dongs and you're problem with size discrimination is solved.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Though I agree with what noobsaleh said, I do agree that a pure vaginal scene would be a nice addition.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Though I agree with what noobsaleh said, I do agree that a pure vaginal scene would be a nice addition.
Again, I'm pretty sure you can already do that by doing her 'Milk her' scene after curing her. It's not too complex of a scene. You fuck her vag while sucking her tits, I don't see how simpler it can get from there with Reaha.

HaremGod

Jan 11, 2017
@HaremGod, I don't know where you get that Reaha has a "saggy snatch," when none of the scenes involving her vagina being railed mention it being "ruined". If anything, those scenes mention how tight or how hard she can squeeze regardless of her being on the "loose" side.
Then someone needs to fix her appearance page

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
First off...
DZwjU3o.jpg

Seriously, the last post before you replied to my post earlier was more than a year ago.

Secondly,
Then someone needs to fix her appearance page
No, it doesn't. You need better reading comprehension. Also I wasn't arguing that her pussy isn't loose at all.

It says "She has a loose, wet pussy tucked between her legs"

"a loose, wet pussy" is not a "saggy snatch situation" or "ruined"

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare