Reaha amazon

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
How do I start it? She’s on my crew and fully cured, and I fought the milodian futazon, but there’s conflicting information about it, the wiki says that your character must be female and classify as a amazon, but the update post on here says that you need her to be cured, on crew, and fought the milodian futazon

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
As long as Reaha is cured and you've fought a futazon, you can talk to Reaha about Security. However, the conversation will fail unless you have one of the four possible conditions that will convince Reaha that giving up the body type she drove herself into debt in order to get is a good idea:

• Syri is on the crew and has been upgraded into her Hellhound form, in which case Reaha has spent enough time helping Syri to get a handle on her newfound lactation that she's gotten a thing for her. This is my recommended route because there's a shower voyeurism scene between Syri and Reaha if both of them have gotten their upgrades.
  • Ramis is on the crew, in which case Reaha admits to being jealous of Ramis's ability to handle rough sex.
  • Azra is on the crew, in which case Reaha says that she makes being absurdly tall look good.
  • Steele is female and qualifies as an amazon, in which case Reaha thinks that you're the hottest girl she's ever met.

If none of those conditions apply, then the conversation will fail and you'll be given a hint about what to do before you can try again later. If the conversation succeeds, then you'll be given a hint to go talk to Lessau.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Well I don’t even have the conversation, and when you put it that way, it makes you sound like a asshole for doing that

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
She enjoys it, quite a lot in fact, but I didn't want her to be willing to do it for no reason. So you have to give her one.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
unsure as to why a third thread for this question was needed. make sure you're on the latest hotfix, the initial release was bugged
1709691486683.png

the wiki says that your character must be female and classify as a amazon,
the wiki does not say this. the wiki says at least one of the following applies and lists the conditions that were just mentioned

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
unsure as to why a third thread for this question was needed. make sure you're on the latest hotfix, the initial release was bugged
View attachment 34187

the wiki does not say this. the wiki says at least one of the following applies and lists the conditions that were just mentioned
On the wiki I miss read it, as far as this is the 3rd post I didn’t know someone else made a thread about

and yes, I played on the most recent update