Reaha Amazon Content

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
How do I start it? I saw that you have to talk to Reaha about working security but there's no option to do that in her job menu.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
it is currently bugged to not be public. unfortunately you'll have to wait a bit longer

Kass

May 21, 2022
While we're on the subject of Amazon Reaha,

1. Is it intended that the portrait image of Reaha stays the same or is it a placeholder image until the artists can draw a new one?

2. It appears that Reaha can wear Armour now that she's doing security jobs. But I can't seem to give her any armour nor can I give her any clothing. (It says that none of the clothes I can give her are compatible, even though I expressly went out of my way to get her some futa undergarments and also Steele Tech Armour Jumpsuits and stuff) Is this some weird interaction with her Amazon-ness or is this a bug?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

1. Is it intended that the portrait image of Reaha stays the same or is it a placeholder image until the artists can draw a new one?
There's no altered bust for her yet, no. I'm sure she'll get one eventually, but there's lots of characters that need artwork.
2. It appears that Reaha can wear Armour now that she's doing security jobs. But I can't seem to give her any armour nor can I give her any clothing. (It says that none of the clothes I can give her are compatible, even though I expressly went out of my way to get her some futa undergarments and also Steele Tech Armour Jumpsuits and stuff) Is this some weird interaction with her Amazon-ness or is this a bug?
Amazon Reaha can only wear the cowprint bikini and Steeletech Suit, because these are the only garments that show on regular Reaha's model and it let me write more detailed stripping scenes for each one. She has a unique sequence in each sex scene for each piece of clothing, which wasn't possible if she was allowed to equip anything and everything.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023

1. Amazon bust has not been drawn yet
2. being an Amazon restricts what clothing she can wear. the available options according to her submission doc are on the wiki