[Ready for Review] Items: ReductPro & GroPro

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
This is a re-post of the thread since the old forums are gone for good.

Anyways, the purpose of the ReductPro and GroPro are to allow you to shrink and grow body parts without side effects. The core contents are relatively complete and could be coded.

Without further ado, here are the links!

ReductPro
GroPro

It's entirely up to you to put where the items will be. Gene's Mods, Sera's Shop, and couples more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
This is a re-post of the thread since the old forums are gone for good.

Anyways, the purpose of the ReductPro and GroPro are to allow you to shrink and grow body parts without side effects. The core contents are relatively complete and could be coded.

Without further ado, here are the links!

ReductPro
GroPro

It's entirely up to you to put where the items will be. Gene's Mods, Sera's Shop, and couples more.

i approve of this

i also approve of pepsi, but thats off topic. 

Pronema

Jun 19, 2016
Can you make it so that overuse of GroPro turns the place it is used on into a body part shaped camera? 

I totally want a penis cam. 

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Can you make it so that overuse of GroPro turns the place it is used on into a body part shaped camera? 

I totally want a penis cam. 

Out of everything on this website I think that this has to be the weirdest thing any one has asked for

Pronema

Jun 19, 2016
Out of everything on this website I think that this has to be the weirdest thing any one has asked for

That is a record I would be proud to hold. *laughs*

It's a reference to GoPro cameras. Though, penis cams would actually be hilarious.

Pronema

Jun 19, 2016
I think I could really get into it with something like that. 

Ah, see what I did there?