Re:Nimin, A Nimin Remake in the works!

Kyravisualnovels

Nov 29, 2023
Hey guys so I'm working on a remake of Nimin called Re:Nimin. Right now I am just adapting the old Flash game to React/Typescript.

You can see more information on my Patreon here! You can see more information on my Patreon here!

I also attached a screenshot just the very very beginning with some clicks. I hope you all like it!

I want to note the overall look is very liable to change, and I am going to reorganize the buttons along the bottom.

chrome-capture-2023-11-29.gif

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015
Oh god, please tell me you are changing that background! That pink is HIDEIOUS!
I have to agree. That is an obnoxious color in this regard. Aside from that, hopefully this goes well as it was one of the games I enjoy years ago. Honestly wish it was still in production, but maybe this will turn out well.

Kyravisualnovels

Nov 29, 2023
Yeah it doesn't have to be pink. I'm really not great with colors so I just picked a random one, but I think in the version I release I'll just follow the guidelines for marterial-ui or android or something like that.

Reactions: Diarmait

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015
Yeah it doesn't have to be pink. I'm really not great with colors so I just picked a random one, but I think in the version I release I'll just follow the guidelines for marterial-ui or android or something like that.
Honestly if there's a way to make it customizable, that'd probably be better. If not, then ya, follow the guidelines.