Raskvel group fight on tarkus

Mactire

Dec 21, 2015
when you fight the group and you get the option to seduce one of them there is no scene, its just the option to stay or leave and telling the survivor what to lick and then fights over and you can go about your day

Hargan

Mar 16, 2022
Can confirm, this happened to me as well. You get the option to seduce, but the game stays in the combat screen and doesn't change the scene properly.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Unable to reproduce. My test save with multiple vaginas worked as normal. Can you post a save. It must be something specific with your character.

Hargan

Mar 16, 2022
Unable to reproduce. My test save with multiple vaginas worked as normal. Can you post a save. It must be something specific with your character.
Here's a quick test save I made in which i was able to reproduce the issue, and some screenshots as well showing the exact issue. No matter which button you click (after clicking seduce), you stay in the combat screen, the event seems to play out behind the scenes, and then you get kicked back out of combat. Note that the test save was made fairly quickly so I did use cheats to teleport from FIRST-14 to Tarkus, so there may be some residual weirdness from that. It has no bearing on the issue, though, as I've experienced it in multiple saves played properly (which I don't currently have on hand otherwise I'd just upload those)

Attachments

• Test (F) - 11Hrs 47Mins, 11 Days - Tarkus, Ingnam.json
    561.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 5