Random Idea for Nova Goo Armor

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
Any chance we could wear it as underwear (probably top) instead of main armor but with lower bonuses?

Because I kinda wish I could have plate armor on top of it. Especially since we've gotten more revealing options.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I want it to feel up my character with and without permission. I also want at least one scene where you can't remove it as it does naughty things to you.

I also wouldn't mind the Power Armor; I'm not picky.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I want it to feel up my character with and without permission. I also want at least one scene where you can't remove it as it does naughty things to you.

I very much like this idea.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Disclaimer: You knew what you were getting into when you let something organic encase your body.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I also wouldn't mind the Power Armor; I'm not picky.

Heh our goo girl bonds with some primitive version/prototype for most base form of power armor (I think about this one which have incomplete plating and not covering whole body yet)? Also think it would have us somehow deal with Reaper corp (their do meantioned about making power armors in lore).

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Disclaimer: You knew what you were getting into when you let something organic encase your body.

So long as there is a clear warning and the equipment stats don't make it the obviously superior choice to anything else, then you got it.

VantagePoint

Sep 1, 2015
So long as there is a clear warning and the equipment stats don't make it the obviously superior choice to anything else, then you got it.

Currently, it is one of the best armors, but you do have an alternative in the Chitin Plates. It does have worse combat resistances, but it has higher defense and fortification, while also having higher lust resistance.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Then you might not want to include this, as it punishes players who want to use this kind of armor but don't want the kind of content that comes with it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Could have an assertiveness stat.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
Then you might not want to include this, as it punishes players who want to use this kind of armor but don't want the kind of content that comes with it.

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree here.

Strong equipment that comes bundled with a mandatory fetish is probably not a good idea. If someone doesn't like that particular fetish, they'll just feel bad using it or will feel like they don't have reasonable access to it because of the "ew" factor.

Imagine a super strong armor, except when you put it on you're infected with those fucking dickworms from CoC... there's no way I'd ever use it, so I'd just feel like some douchebag hid some of the game's content behind a grosswall; basically, just made that item unusable for lots of people.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
But if its weak armor it punishes players WITH the fetish

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Living armor fetish where the armor smexes or molests you? Seriously how can people be against that!? Unless they don't like the fact that there's a chance that it'll fuck you silly in public without anyone not knowing that your armor is fucking you until your eyes cross.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
And that the armor is a living being, not a mindless parasite

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
But if its weak armor it punishes players WITH the fetish

Keep it relatively even with existing armors and then there isn't a problem.  Alternatively, have there be downsides to the armor that plays into the fetish to justify it being a side grade.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
as long as its not weaker for it I'm fine.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Living armor fetish where the armor smexes or molests you? Seriously how can people be against that!? Unless they don't like the fact that there's a chance that it'll fuck you silly in public without anyone not knowing that your armor is fucking you until your eyes cross.

Myself,  I don't have a living armour fetish-lest a molesting one. I normally don't feel like exhibitionism in the game, either. Also, what if I was "saving" my lust to trigger sex scenes with some other character? There's a reason why I prefered Ser Valeria to Shoudra in CoC: at least Valeria wasn't pestering me all the time. The perks of catching'em all...

Mind you, I don't mind if that was in the game... as long as I could pick a similarly strong armour.

ITNW1993

Aug 27, 2015
It's easy enough to write an option to choose to tell Nova not to molest you unless you specifically ask her to do it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Living armor fetish is one of my favorites. But yeah, it's not fair to expect everyone else to share your fetish.

Again, could have an assertiveness stat (assuming sentience/sapience) and/or write the scenes with virtual player control. I don't know what it's called, but like when the game says "You see a figure in the distance, the figure looks like... [Boy] [Girl]". Or with the Goo armor dick masturbation scene where she starts to use your asshole or whatever and you can tell her to stop and continue with your dick only.

I prefer the stat because it lets players be as submissive or dominant as they want.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not wanting make needlessly new thread so will use this one.

Savin did you yet thought about Goo Armor fate when we finaly get ingame armors that makes her useless for us? She's really interesting so I (like some other people too I assume) have hopes we would have reasons to keep her around even if as armor she won't be much use for us anymore.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Not wanting make needlessly new thread so will use this one.

Savin did you yet thought about Goo Armor fate when we finaly get ingame armors that makes her useless for us? She's really interesting so I (like some other people too I assume) have hopes we would have reasons to keep her around even if as armor she won't be much use for us anymore.

I mean, clearly the best thing to do is to constantly put random ass upgrades for her around the game to keep her relevant. I was originally going to have her stats scale with level, honestly.

That said, I hadn't really intended on making her a real character, but if there's interest in it, I'll certain consider it. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I mean, clearly the best thing to do is to constantly put random ass upgrades for her around the game to keep her relevant. I was originally going to have her stats scale with level, honestly.

That said, I hadn't really intended on making her a real character, but if there's interest in it, I'll certain consider it. 

Yarr I remember that scaling thing. Namely it was her armor rating was PC lvl or PC lvl+1 but around her actual release into game time that value changed to static 6. About random asspull upgrades I would say 1-2 or two can be still safetly explained by her nature (first upgrade meantion her been medbot so....once a fight healing special maybe in fasion like grey goo enemies with lowering partial/fully lust at same time as next in line upgrade....who knows). As for now without new lvl cap she's safe from been outdated by newer shiner armors and as making rel character...probably when time come you will pick the right decision to do it or just her make place for something even more fancy we didn't expected.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I would recommend making her stats scale with level.  Random-ass upgrades work better when you get them all from the same source.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
I mean you could have her do like a Celise transformation that raises stats but also adds the random molesting like, she can give you more protection but she also has to 'milk' you more often and at random to keep it up.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
I mean you could have her do like a Celise transformation that raises stats but also adds the random molesting like, she can give you more protection but she also has to 'milk' you more often and at random to keep it up.

Good idea in theory, but then it would become a huge energy/time eater.

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015

Can't believe how long it took me to notice this in my own thread. sigh

But it'd be nice to have some interactions out of combat & sex, since you spend so much time together.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
But it'd be nice to have some interactions out of combat & sex, since you spend so much time together.

I second that motion and also would like to add that having a random event/blurb describing her interactions with Celise when both are on board would be awesome. Then I won't feel so bad about leaving her hanging in a closet  :$