[HTML] X-Change Sleepover

Draga

May 12, 2016
banner2_xcs.png

It's the last day of school and all of your friends are about to go off to college and so do you. But today is also the birthday of Emma, your crush. And today might be the last day to tell her how you feel or you might never see her again. Or at the very least finally lose your virginity! She is holding a sleepover party but unfortunately only girls are allowed but maybe you can find a way to still get access to the party.

Planned tags/fetishes: Male to Female transformation, straight, lesbian, trans, threesomes, domination and submission, impregnation.

Download

If you want to support me you can do so at my Patreon or my SubscribeStar or just follow my blog for regular progress updates.

Draga

May 12, 2016
Hey everyone,

X-Change Sleepover version 0.3 is now out for my beta testers and above!
The public release will be on the 22nd of November.

Changelog (since the last public release):

New Content:
-You can now choose between three different difficulties at the start of the truth or dare game
-Each difficulty will give you a different amount of rerolls that can be used to reroll a question or dare if you don't like it
-Added 7 new events that can happen when you are getting too horny (4 at the female path, 3 at the male path)
-Added 3-5 events for each girl if they are getting too horny (22 events in total)
-Added over 14 new talk events (split between female and male path)
-Added Skyler's special dare into the game (it has 3 different outcomes)
-Added 2 new events at Skyler's dare path (female only)
-Added the first special event into the game (4 outcomes at the female path, 3 at the male path)
-Added two bad ends into the game when you are getting too drunk (1 for each path)
-Added one new bad end into the game at skyler's special dare (female path)
-Added a new menu that keeps track of all the endings you unlocked

Updated Content:
-Some text now takes into account if you are the one who gave the dare and changes accordingly
-Some text now takes into account if you have done a dare before and changes accordingly
-If characters reach the maximum drunk score they won't be able to continue playing the game and break time events with them will be locked
-Added some new stats to your profile
-Several smaller bugfixes and improvements