Rakga

Frozebot

'Twas a normal day in the northeastern reaches of Kheatus, the religious kingdom sworn to the goddess Rhea, wielding her divine magic. Northeastern Kheatus bordered Azaria and Wei. Like many border areas, security was tight and made to discourage an attack, especially when it came to Azaria, the frozen northern country who's people had no problem in performing raids on villages and such, and were responsible for the destruction of the Elven kingdom long ago. Of course, Kheatus wasn't innocent, taking advantage of the weakened elves to expand it's own territory.

In general, elves were in a bad situation.

But that wasn't the subject matter right now. We shift our focus to a relatively large town in Kheatus, and like many towns and cities around the world, possessed an Adventurer's Guild establishment. While the transit there was smaller and thus, the building wasn't quite as grandiose as another hub, people were still called upon to solve problems the Kheatus Inquisitors couldn't lest they show weakness to Azaria or Wei. The latter were civilised people of the East, but their leader, Cao Cao, was ambitious and expressed interest in expansionism; still, he was unlikely to attack without good reason.

Returning to the Adventurer's Guild hub, a man would be seen walking inside, a small bag in hand and a broken sword in the other. He walked inside, where a handful of adventurers would be seen lounging around after a quest or planning what their next step would be. He approached the quest giver at the counter, a cute and adorable young woman, as was exclusively the case with them.

He stopped in front of her and perhaps because there are few adventurers around, she recognised him and spoke with a welcoming smile and upbeat tone, "Welcome back, Roul! Did you suceed in the quest?" She asked him. The man, now identified as Roul merely nodded and spoke, "Yes. The bandits that were giving you trouble have all scattered. Their leader, Bjorn Skullcrusher, is dead and the rest of them are far too fragmented and weak to pose a threat. The Inquisitors can deal with them." He said to her, a very old fashioned accent, just like Kheatus nobility, placing the broken sword and the bag on the counter, "Here's proof of my deed. This is Bjorn's sword. These are his gauntlets in this bag, along with the amulet he always wore." He said to her. A quick examination by her part, and she nodded, "Excellent. Thank you for your service, Roul! Here's your payment." She said, handing him the reasonably sized pouch of gold, which he took with a small nod of 'You're welcome' and pocketed it, walking towards the bar inside the establishment, sitting at a table. When a waitress approached him, he'd simply ask for a glass of red wine, to which she'd nod and walk away.

And so sitting there, he'd lounge around, just resting from his day of work. The bandits had been strong, but relatively unremarkable. It didn't take anything special to defeat them. Still, fighting all those opponents at once was tiring, considering the amount of blows he had to avoid. Perhaps he could find a partner...

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
A large cloaked individual made it's way into the city they're face currently obscured as it looks around taking a breath, it jingled a sack which was fairly light an irritated grunt noise came from the cloaked person who looked for the nearest passerby as it approached one. "You there..." The figure spoke it sounded feminine but the intensity of her voice was clearly there the man turned sharply to look towards the cloaked woman...who towered over him. "U-uh yes?" the male responded a bead of sweat ran down his cheek in either nervousness or the heat of the day, "This town has an Adventurer's Guild yes? Where?" The large woman said in a commanding fashion looking past the male towards the nearby buildings almost scanning around for a sign of some sort just in case the male didn't answer her. "Uh yes ahem! It'll be down this street here then if you'll make a left there will be a sign that will direct you there" He answered quickly "W-was that all..miss?" He said looking as if he wanted to sprint away, annoyed by the man's nervousness the woman simply waved him off as she stamped in the direction he mentioned after about five steps she looked back which cause the man to flinch "Appreciated..." She said before walking off not exactly waiting for a response. She shook her head and sighed hearing the distant sprinting of the male, yet she soon found the sign that the man was talking about he may of been spineless but he at least didn't waste the woman's time.

After some time the people inside would see the doors of the Adventurer's Guild hub open up, the sunlight coming in and in walked in the cloaked woman. She looked around the hub for a second before taking a few steps in and stopping pulling the hood of her cloak back and revealing the face of an gorgeous looking orc lady with piercing yellow eyes that shifted around, her jet black hair went past her shoulder but one side was shaven and the back was in a long ponytail having a bang go down on the front as well. Her ears were bigger than your average orc as well looking more reminiscent to elven folk than anything else, her face was very pretty for an orc despite the two scars that were on her face definitely gained from battle she had one the began at the bottom of her cheek to the jawline and a tiny one across the bridge of her nose. Eventually the orc woman began to march up towards the lady at the desk ignoring the eyes watching her, "Good day.." She said calmly her eyes meeting the woman at the desk "I'm looking to make some gold before I continue on...any jobs that pay well at the moment?" She asked awaiting an answer as she places her gloved hands on the desk.

Frozebot

Roul was currently taking a few small sips of his wine, evidently taking his sweet time in doing so. He really wanted to just relax before his next quest. The tension between the three bordering nations, especially where Azaria was concerned, made it so that these areas were hotspots for bandits like he had just dealt with, as well as other more... nefarious dealings. This included things like slavery, slaves coming from Azaria where it was legal, to Wei and Kheatus, where it was outlawed. There was also the problem of succubi that was prevalent in Kheatus, and the evil ones that chose to kill were the ones who hung around the border so as to not be detected. There were also an amalgamation of other things, but these were the more prevalent problems.

His attention focused on the newcomer, a rather tall and cloaked individual. There weren't many in the Guild building at the moment, and they didn't seem too concerned with her, but that changed when she removed her cloak, revealing her nature. All eyes turned to her, though no one dared utter a word for fear of incurring the wrath of an Orc, even in spite of the fact that one as attractive as her would likely receive catcalls and such. Roul was subtly looking at her as well, but for the reason that she was attractive. While he wasn't a pervert, he always appreciated beauty, and he believed she qualified as such. He looked away after a few moments; staring was rude after all, and one by one, the few people in the building returned to their business.

The quest giving lady would greet her as she did any other adventurer here; with a warm smile and a welcoming tone, saying, "Welcome to the local Adventurer's Guild establishment, madam!" And at the orc's question, would nod and say, "We do have a few jobs! Please hand me your identification crystal, and I'll tell you the quests listed here." An identification crystal contained information such as date and location of birth, and other information along that vein in it, and in the case of adventurers, they had the addition of their Guild registration, used so the Guild could ensure who was cleared for more dangerous quests and who wasn't. It was a piece of technology developed by Strada and was used worldwide. There were also things such as projection crystals, that displayed images on a larger scale and could be used by simply touching at the projected image, which was what all the Guild establishments used to sync with ID crystals.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"What do you mean you can't swallow?"

Annowi rolled his eyes as the cute number he had tried to strike up continued on her way. Offering food and then giving someone a facefucking wasn't fun if they couldn't swallow, especially since that was the food he was offering! The griffonman felt the weight of his cannon hanging at his hip from the satchel's belt, the large magitek firearm easily carried in such a way thanks to his sheer height. As handsome as he was, coming out this way had been for more fiscal reasons. Money didn't get to go very far, particularly when you spent it every once in a while bedding a cute boy or girl to bite a pillow for you. His wings curled around his upper half to better shelter him from the wind and act like a proper shirt for the moment, walking through the streets and toward a familiar place he had started heading to in recent times. The Adventurer's Guild was the best place for someone who lacked a home but needed cash could work, especially with his skill set.

And not but a few moments after the orc arrived, the massive halfling pushed through the door. Both of his wings uncurled, revealing his bare chest as Annowi lowered down out of instinct. In the presence of others, it had been custom to lower down so that the goblins he lived with much of his life could better speak to him instead of stare straight up. This meant that one of his hands had to grasp the hefty butt of his weapon, angling it a bit forward so that the end didn't drag on the ground. Step by step, he made his way toward the desk and the pretty receptionist as his free hand moved down and back to open his favorite satchel. A mental note was quickly made at both the rear end and back of the orc as well as the pretty gal that would be handing over paychecks. Two more to test for the future harem. Of course, there were other cute young guys and gals around the room, but Annowi was a very linear and forward-focused individual. Flying allowed him the luxury to simply look down, rather than all around.

And as he came up beside the orc, the massive bird man brought his hand back and extended his identification crystal, the small gem carried within a cradling frame of Strada design.

"Make that two. I've come to find a job... one preferably with someone as pretty as you but in need of repenting." There wasn't any look back, otherwise it was likely he'd have seen just how out-of-place a member of Strada could be in a Kheatus establishment, but there were little indicators beyond the weapon at his hip that he was from there. And it was, thankfully, not a stretch for someone to just assume he was some mercenary who took it off someone from Strada. In truth, only the crystal he held out to the attendant truly could place him, the frame a selectly-crafted gift from his goblin ex-lovers back home. But fate eventually led him to look over his shoulder, spotting a pretty boy who, if his hair was longer, likely could have passed for a decent enough gal.

"And, if possible," he paused to look back at the cute attendant, "A glass of whatever that girly boy is sipping on. Flying into town took a bit out of me... a bit of a drink should warm me up properly, since I don't have someone to warm my bed... or a bed in this town. Where exactly am I, anyway? I got lost in a storm last night and heard of this place so I changed my course."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
The woman simply gave a nod taking out her ID crystal and placing it don the desk before speaking up again "That's fine I'm more or less here to observe the listing before accepting.." she said in a manner of fact manner idly waiting before her ears heard the voice of another male at this point right next to her and handing over a similar looking ID crystal. He didn't have a shirt so his chest was bare and appeared to be hunching to some degree, the most interesting thing about him however was his wings of course which the orc woman made obvious she was looking at before turning back towards the woman and asking "I agree I don't think I saw a sign of the town when I traveled here I'd like to know where I am within Kheatus." She said waiting patiently for some form of listing her eyes roamed for a bit as she finally took the time to observe the interior of the building, it seemed likely that most eyes were in this general direction with not only the arrival of herself but the bird male as well. She tugged at her cloak tightly for a bit unintentionally showing more of her form as she stood mostly towards her torso, it seemed what ever she was packing for tits it was well over the D-cup margin and then some. Her eyes did however glance back towards the male next to her eventually and she decided to begin small talk as she waited "Far travels stranger?" she said looking back down at the male with a curious look.

Frozebot

The attendant smiled and said, "Thank you." Before taking her ID crystal, putting it on the projection crystal and causing an image to come up, containing Shela's basic information, although the quest giving lady ignored that and went straight for her Guild information, and after checking on all the information, she would say, "You're clear to look. Your ID crystal should be updated with the quests listed here! take your time and when you decide on a quest, come talk to me." Helpful as ever, the guild gal was, with her bright smile and cheerful demeanour, it was no wonder half the adventurers in the Guild had a huge crush on them.

As she was about to return to her business, the griffon man arrived, and she would once again smile at him, nodding at his words and taking his ID crystal and doing the same she did with Shela's one, handing it back to him and saying, "If you two decide to take on another party member, you can take on an A rank quest, though the Guild isn't liable for what might happen during said quest." Her tone was slightly warning towards the end of the quest, "So please, be sure you can take on the quest before deciding to do it."

When questioned on where they were, she blinked and said, "Ah, the sign was knocked down? Thanks for notifying this. I'll tell this to the town hall immediately! As for where you are, we are in the town of Empea. North, past the border to Azaria is the town of Miklagil, and towards the east, into Wei, is Dunhuang." With their location situated, they now knew where they were on the map. Further inland would be Kheatus and it's cities, of course, though there would be too many for the guild gal to accurately determine the location of.

"Please take a seat. I'll have a waitress take your order while you two look at what quests you want to do." She said to them with a small smile, waiting for them to go and take a seat before returning to her business.

Before they did do that, however, Roul would stand up and walk towards them, "Pardon me." He'd say to them, his posh accent at the forefront, "If you don't mind, I'd like to join you two. I believe it would be beneficial for us to take on a more dangerous quest together. Even this girly boy can help." He said, a small smirk at his last sentence as he then said, "I apologise for eavesdropping, but I was interested in a certain quest that I wouldn't normally be able to take. Would you two be interested?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Far enough for it to suck." The griffon had chuckled, taking his ID back and sliding it back to his pouch. Hearing about a quest was promising, even if his interest was more in taking on an easier job. Something at A was likely to be quite the hassle, even with teammates. But the boy with the girly demeanor made his way over, interrupting any potential follow-up hitting on the waitress or the fat-titted orc gal. Not only that, but he acknowledge that he was a good bit girly and that he was seeking out help. That was a promising moment, too.

"Interested in you or the quest? Because I'm sure you have something I want back behind you." The bold statement was followed by him turning and looking down on Roul, both of his wings reaching wide and back to give him room to set his hands on his hips and properly study him. Of course, it also meant the halfling's muscled chest and downy fluff was aimed squarely at him for Roul to check out. Not that everyone swung both ways, of course. "I suppose I'd be up for helping you if you threw on a reward of getting to have some mouth-related fun after... and any kind I want during, if we find any cute faces who decide to cross blades with my cannon."

The Strada weapon was grabbed by the stock, one arm hefting it up masterfully in such a way that the long weapon was momentarily aimed at the smaller posh-tongued male before clunking to his strong shoulders. The griffonman knew full well that he had the advantage in a discussion where someone else approached him. Worst case, he could take a smaller quest on his own and fuck some other cute number of a criminal. Best case, this noble found his way to his knees and sucked his odd dick. Maybe the female could be convinced to join in, but she wasn't paired with the man to help him negotiate. Targeting someone else not involved would only make things more difficult by putting him two-against-one.

"Of course, I'd also take the promise of rights to pick any of the loot I'd like first... and if I think something might not be safe, you get to test it first to make sure it's fine for me. I think both deals are pretty favorable... girly boy."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Shela pocketed her ID crystal and nodded towards the desk woman "Appreciated..:" she said calmly before she turned away and looked at the male who had now approached, it seemed that she was in luck or she may of just been turning a few too many heads when she walked in but it seemed the young man was interested in partying up with herself and the halfling male. She listened to the bird boy's response which in return gave a slight laugh from the orc woman, she folded her arms and cracking her neck before responding giving a resounding POP noise as she did so "I don't know about that first part but if any of these missions leads to value out on the road we split the goods...anything that an individual wants to keep can but it out with their share of gold once the mission is done...that is if were even at the point of considering a team up.." she said calmly adjusting the handles of her dual axes that was now visible her leg being visible at this point about as thick as a tree trunk (A bit of an exaggeration) she paused for a moment rubbing her chin in thought "Listen I really don't care what either of you do I'm strapped for gold at the moment and I could really use the extra coin but if not I'll be happy to tread off and procure my gold the old fashioned way" she gestured towards he axe again and the listing before turning toward the lady and speaking "I'll take a mug of mead please at the table over there." she pointed toward an empty on before she turned her head and looked over the two men and spoke "Once you two figure it out and come to an conclusion I'll be at the table there we can settle details then." She finished making her way to the table to seat herself she'd been walking for who knows how long and was craving the burn of something strong.