Raising Willpower

shkspr1048

Feb 11, 2017
Is there any way to raise Willpower in-game, like how you can with the physical stats at the Ten-Ton Gym?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
There is a way to raise it being worked on, but nothing currently in the game.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
There is a way to raise it being worked on, but nothing currently in the game.
What way is that, and who's working on it?
Also since this thread isn't exactly gonna go any further, anybody know of some cool stuff that is being worked on?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
The only way you can legit raise Willpower at the moment is by level up.
It's recommended to dump as many of your leveling points into that as you can, preferably to maxing. Other stats can be raised through the usual Slow Stat Gains.

Otherwise, if you got to max level already and fucked that up and don't want to restart, save editing is your only other method.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
What way is that, and who's working on it?
Also since this thread isn't exactly gonna go any further, anybody know of some cool stuff that is being worked on?
It's been a while since I read the doc, so take all info with a grain of salt. It'll be an encounter with an NPC on Uveto called the Storm chaser Lancer, and you'll be given the option to train with it. Depending on how you do over the course of multiple encounters, your willpower will begin to increase. It was written by Nonesuch, thanks Emerald.

Last edited:
Reactions: General Drayfox

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It's been a while since I read the doc, so take all info with a grain of salt. It'll be an encounter with an NPC on Uveto called the Storm chaser, and you'll be given the option to train with it. Depending on how you do over the course of multiple encounters, your willpower will begin to increase. I can't remember for sure who was writing it, maybe Savin.

Nah, actually it was Nonesuch that did an encounter like that.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...lVzOUU9VhV1VyYE-U/edit#heading=h.q2f4atkndg75