Racial description explanation?

coduss

Oct 18, 2015
Hi, am making a new character, and am using TiTsED to make them look like i want, and i'm noticing some new racial body parts. i tried looking them up on the wiki, but that's about as helpful as a hole in the head. can someone explain them to me?

What's a "worg"? i noticed it under faces, but all i could get from the wiki is it's apparently a canine face?

What's the difference between Lesser panda features, and regular panda features? there pretty much nothing on lesser panda features

and, on a side note, are taurs still as heavily limited in sex options as i remember them being? been a while since i ran a taur character, cause i couldnt do pretty much anything with some of my favorite gals

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Hi, am making a new character, and am using TiTsED to make them look like i want, and i'm noticing some new racial body parts. i tried looking them up on the wiki, but that's about as helpful as a hole in the head. can someone explain them to me?

What's a "worg"? i noticed it under faces, but all i could get from the wiki is it's apparently a canine face?

What's the difference between Lesser panda features, and regular panda features? there pretty much nothing on lesser panda features

and, on a side note, are taurs still as heavily limited in sex options as i remember them being? been a while since i ran a taur character, cause i couldnt do pretty much anything with some of my favorite gals

Worg is like, werewolf I think. Not sure. Lesser panda is Red Panda. They are cute, google them. Taurs have a few more options, but still get the shaft.

Metaphorical shaft, they can't get the literal shaft because no one wants to write for them.

coduss

Oct 18, 2015
Worg is like, werewolf I think. Not sure. Lesser panda is Red Panda. They are cute, google them. Taurs have a few more options, but still get the shaft.

Metaphorical shaft, they can't get the literal shaft because no one wants to write for them.
Damn, and had just finished designing a cool wolf taur, now i gotta change her to a biped. fuuuuuu

anyway, thanks. any suggestion on what to put fur color as for a lesser panda? either to match a red panda, or a normal one

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Idk. Make a spare save and give yourself the item since you're editing. See what color the item gives you and run with tha ton your real file. Prolly an auburn or something.

I don't know much about the furry mods.

TFMaster

What's a "worg"? i noticed it under faces, but all i could get from the wiki is it's apparently a canine face.

Worg is like, werewolf I think. Not sure.

A Worg is basically a more dire and feral version of a Wolf they are slightly bigger and tougher than a Wolf. A good comparison for a Worg would be like a hellhound or the Wargs from Lord of the Rings. Look it up if you have to.

any suggestion on what to put fur color as for a lesser panda? either to match a red panda, or a normal one

Idk. Make a spare save and give yourself the item since you're editing. See what color the item gives you and run with tha ton your real file. Prolly an auburn or something.

I don't know much about the furry mods.

Using the Red Pandaneen Pill gives one red and black fur. I like to make new characters to personally test out new items myself. The only item I haven't tested yet is Swineapple because I don't like the whole pig look and I don't really get the appeal of pig people. Back to the Red Pandaneen, the only gripe I have for the item is that it incorrectly refers to the Red Pandas as bears, Red Pandas are more closely related to Raccoons trust me I looked it up. BTW Red Pandas are totes cute! :allears:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada

Yeah, there is almost no new content that I have seen or read that is written for Taurs. Actually, a lot of what I have seen has specifically locked out Taurs from taking part in it. However, I have not seen or read everything, so there may be some new content for those characters to enjoy.

coduss

Oct 18, 2015
A Worg is basically a more dire and feral version of a Wolf they are slightly bigger and tougher than a Wolf. A good comparison for a Worg would be like a hellhound or the Wargs from Lord of the Rings. Look it up if you have to.

Using the Red Pandaneen Pill gives one red and black fur. I like to make new characters to personally test out new items myself. The only item I haven't tested yet is Swineapple because I don't like the whole pig look and I don't really get the appeal of pig people. Back to the Red Pandaneen, the only gripe I have for the item is that it incorrectly refers to the Red Pandas as bears, Red Pandas are more closely related to Raccoons trust me I looked it up. BTW Red Pandas are totes cute! :allears:
Eh, tried the pig thing was meh. only really worked with the Minnra from the Ten Ton Gyms humiliation scene. reminded me of lottie.