Race Related Numerical Values for Save Editing Purposes

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
Hello All

I recall seeing a list, a long time ago for when I used to edit my saves with Minerva back in the flash days that assigned a number next to each race, in regards to body parts and such. Since TiTs is now in Java I'm using a JSON Editor and would find that list very useful if I could find it. I know humans were 0 at the top of the list. Does anyone know where I would find that list again? I've already scoured the wiki.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
It's probably easier to use browser console commands than sift through the JSON to find the player.
1. Open the console with Shift + Control + J or F12 (might have to navigate to the console)
2. pc.bodypartType = (GLOBAL.TYPE_RACE)
3. pc.clearBodypartFlags()
4. pc.addBodypartFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_WHATEVER)

'bodypart' is whatever you're trying to change. Ex: arm, leg. If first word, must be lowercase, otherwise first letter is capitalized.
'RACE' is whatever you're trying to change it to. Ex: FELINE, CANINE. Must be all caps.
WHATEVER, likewise.
If you're following the correct format, you should see a list of valid functions.
pc.bodypartType will output the index number of the current type.

Last edited:

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
It's probably easier to use browser console commands than sift through the JSON to find the player.
1. Open the console with Shift + Control + J or F12 (might have to navigate to the console)
2. pc.bodypartType = (GLOBAL.TYPE_RACE)
3. pc.clearBodypartFlags()
4. pc.addBodypartFlag(GLOBAL.FAG_WHATEVER)

'bodypart' is whatever you're trying to change. Ex: arm, leg. If first word, must be lowercase, otherwise first letter is capitalized.
'RACE' is whatever you're trying to change it to. Ex: FELINE, CANINE. Must be all caps.
WHATEVER, likewise.
If you're following the correct format, you should see a list of valid functions.
pc.bodypartType will output the index number of the current type.
How would one use this method to add perks?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
pc.createPerk("Perk Name", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Flavor/Description Text")

0, 0, 0, 0: Perks have up to 4 values, but most don't use all four.
For Perk values, you can look in the Source Code linked to on a Stickied thread.
That works for most commands. Find an item or event that does what you want and copy the code. May need a little adapting.

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
pc.createPerk("Perk Name", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Flavor/Description Text")

0, 0, 0, 0: Perks have up to 4 values, but most don't use all four.
For Perk values, you can look in the Source Code linked to on a Stickied thread.
That works for most commands. Find an item or event that does what you want and copy the code. May need a little adapting.
Thanks, it took some fiddling around but I got it. The old TiTs save editor actually can show the values for each perk so I used that as a reference.

neuroticcanary

Apr 5, 2022
uhm, hi. haven't touched TiTS in ages (I mean outside my own physical form, if we're going with the freudian slip) and I think I managed to convert most of my saves just fine, but I've got no idea how the basics of json files work and as far as I know there is no in-game way to get rid of certain perks, like Buttslut. tldr: I'm too scared of a pansy and don't know what to do. send help(?)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
... but I've got no idea how the basics of json files work and as far as I know there is no in-game way to get rid of certain perks, like Buttslut. tldr: I'm too scared of a pansy and don't know what to do. send help(?)
JSON files can be opened with pretty much any Text Editor (ex: Notepad). Search for Buttslut. There should be a bunch of stuff contained in "{}" around it. Delete all of that and one of the commas.
You can make a copy of your save beforehand, if you're afraid of messing it up.

You can also open the console (Ctrl + Shift + J or F12) and type:
pc.removePerk("Buttslut")

Reactions: xenoscene