Quick question about getting thick thigh descriptors

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
How do you get your hip descriptor to list your thighs as thick or extra thick?
I assume it is some combination of thickness, Hip Ratings, and Tone.

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
It's a combination of Hip Rating and Thickness:
Code:
if(hips >= 5 && thickness >= 25) adjectives.push("thick");
if(hips >= 10 && thickness >= 50) adjectives.push("extra-thick");
if(hips >= 20 && thickness >= 75) adjectives.push("massively-thick");
Thank you

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
Two quick questions:

Where does the descriptor show-up for how thick or thin your thighs are? Cause I was playing with the TiTs editor to get a feel how the game would describe how the thighs would look and couldn't find where the thigh descriptors show up (I didn't see a change in the Character Appearance screen nor in the Personal section of the stats in the Codex).

I noticed that a Thighs section has been added to the Hips part of the wiki which shows the formula for how thigh descriptors are calculated.
My question is are we going to see a TF that would allow the player to change their thigh ratios or will that only be a thing that the TiTs editor will do (if that option is added in the future)?

(It's not considered bad form to necro your own post if your question is in the same context as the original post, right?)

TheShepard256

Where does the descriptor show-up for how thick or thin your thighs are?
Any time the [pc.thigh] parser is called (or its plural, [pc.thighs]); if you qualify for any of the thick descriptors, there's a one in three chance that one of them at random will be added to the output (though some instances force an adjective to be added if possible, so it's guaranteed in those instances). There are no descriptors for thinness.

[pc.thighs] can actually be called in the Appearance tab under certain conditions; specifically, having lapine, quad-lapine or leithan ears with the Floppy flag and a length over 50%, but no more than 100%, of your height, or a 1 in 2 chance if you have a hip rating of at least 25 and legs.
My question is are we going to see a TF that would allow the player to change their thigh ratios or will that only be a thing that the TiTs editor will do (if that option is added in the future)?
I doubt it. There's no code in place to influence thigh size independent of hips & thickness, and it's probably not worth the effort to put such code in place.