Questions

SlyFoxSpirit

Jul 22, 2022
Hello how do I make my character more animalistic, and get automaticheat and rut, but it does go away and comes back now and again?

TheShepard256

how do I make my character more animalistic
Bestiality (except with fantastical sapient creatures e.g. the dragon-like frostwyrms) is banned content, so the closest you're going to get is anthropomorphic. Just use the anthro TF(s) of your choice.
and get automaticheat and rut, but it does go away and comes back now and again?
You can't. Unless you count Omega Fever's anal heat cycle, which requires overdosing on Omega Oil.
Also how you get add-ons?
What do you mean by add-ons? Cybernetics? Ship upgrades? Accessories?

SlyFoxSpirit

Jul 22, 2022
so, I was able to do it before by overdosing on breeder's bliss (I finally remembered, I asked ages ago and finally remembered XD), I think, and the animalistic was the heat cycle thingy, they were one question

TheShepard256

so, I was able to do it before by overdosing on breeder's bliss (I finally remembered, I asked ages ago and finally remembered XD), I think
Overdosing on Breeder's Bliss doesn't grant permanent heat/rut cycles, it just replaces 'heat' with 'deep heat' and extends the duration of heat/rut.
and the animalistic was the heat cycle thingy, they were one question
Ah. Okay.
Also how you get add-ons?
Also, I still have no idea what you mean by this.

SlyFoxSpirit

Jul 22, 2022
there is an addon section in menus in extras.
I managed to do a natural heat cycle thingy before someone told me how in the discord server, but now everyone else's "ordinary" conversations drown out my questions XD and it was from doing more breeders bliss thing after getting deep heat

SlyFoxSpirit

Jul 22, 2022
I might be remembering wrong; it'll be a while for me to get far enough in the in-game days to see if it worked and I remembered correctly

TheShepard256

there is an addon section in menus in extras.
Ah, you mean these add-ons:
1658672430421.png
IIRC, you can have up to two: one for controlling Emmy's harness once you get it for her, and one for controlling the settings of an installed synth-womb. I think one of the male-oriented utility implants (the one that controls cum production stats) has a similar control add-on, but since the synth-womb is also a utility implant, they're mutually exclusive so the max is still two.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
Hello how do I make my character more animalistic, and get automaticheat and rut, but it does go away and comes back now and again?
Unfortunately, you can't do that in the current version of the game (Version: 0.9.012).

Heat cycles might be a thing that could possibly be added in a future update to the game.
I say this because there is currently a perk in the game that's meant to replicate heat/rut cycles. (Its code works the problem is that it's not hooked up to anything.)

Currently named: "Heat Cycle" and "Rut Cycle".
That is meant to give you the "Heat" and "Rut" effects after a certain amount of days (In the example it's after 7 days of not being in heat/rut)
The main problem is that their update functions aren't hooked up to the processTime function.

It'll be a relatively easy change to add to the code (Just add a single line referencing the perk's update function in the processTime function then have a TF or something give you the perk).
So, I think the main reason why we don't have it in the game is because no one has written any flavour text for it yet.

SlyFoxSpirit

Jul 22, 2022
Ah, you mean these add-ons:
View attachment 25551
IIRC, you can have up to two: one for controlling Emmy's harness once you get it for her, and one for controlling the settings of an installed synth-womb. I think one of the male-oriented utility implants (the one that controls cum production stats) has a similar control add-on, but since the synth-womb is also a utility implant, they're mutually exclusive so the max is still two.
omg I was wondering how I can control the synth womb XD didn't know it was in that tab XD wish it said that

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
stupid question but im guessing TiTS got a revap so it works with Flash being dead?
(its been. a looong time. since I last played.)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
stupid question but im guessing TiTS got a revap so it works with Flash being dead?
(its been. a looong time. since I last played.)
TiTS was converted to JavaScript, which works on a much larger number of platforms. If you can get the old download running on a stand-alone Flash player, you should be able to convert your saves (make sure you use version 0.8.160).
Be warned, while it mostly works, there are still a large number of bugs.

SlyFoxSpirit

Jul 22, 2022
how do I complete the final probe? I literally spent a whole day looking for this thing and the only hint is "paragon knows something" which doesn't help because the only paragon in the game is paragons sleeping capsule store thingy and that's it but I can't do anything with it

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You can't get the Dhaal Probe yet. Fenoxo was working on the next dungeon back in April. I don't know how far it's come since then.

The Brothel is also a Paragon operation.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
What would all the new ships classify as?

Shizuya's ship as well as Kaede's is classified as a Light Cruiser ship. Kiro's ship is classified as a Luxury Cruiser. As far as I'm reading on the wiki, every other ship is not classified.

I'd say the Sidewinder is at least a Light Cruiser, if not more due to how incredibly durable it is overall. Both Shizuya's ship and the Sidewinder take the same amount of in-game time to fully explore, which would make for a fun potential ship fight if coded in. And iirc about TITS' progression, you're basically getting into more militaristic/downright god-like stuff in the endgame of TITS, and we're in mid-level according to the devs, so wouldn't the Sidewinder classify the same? Especially since the Sidewinder is at least a fortune in credits; in order to buy the Sidewinder (if there was an option for it), the player would have to pay millions of credits. My preferably modified Sidewinder is at least 3 million in credits; had I chosen to kill Olympia, I could've simply swapped for Sledgehammer and play basically the same in-game at this point in time, with the exception of fewer crewmate slots in exchange for enough credits to skip grinding on Zheng Shi.

TheShepard256

The Sidewinder is a stealth corvette and blockade runner, much like the CR-90 from Star Wars (e.g. the Tantive IV).
Kaede's ship, a Casstech Lancer, is actually a freighter, ~60% bigger than a YT-1300 from Star Wars (e.g. the Millennium Falcon) (see attached image).
Kiro actually has two ships: the Leaf, which is the pleasure yacht, and the Blade, which is the one Steele can gain access to after KiroQuest. The Blade might be on the lower end of corvettes, but if not, I'd guess 'patrol ship' or 'gunship' would be the best designator.
The Casstech Z14 is either a very small freighter or a personal ship, about 90% the length of the Falcon (again, see attached image).
The Aegis MS-XI is a pleasure yacht, though much smaller than the Leaf and more than capable of defending itself in combat.
The Ova'Lek is definitely too small to be a corvette, so like the Blade, I guess 'patrol ship' or 'gunship' would be the best designator before considering that it's also a stealth ship.
The Sledgehammer is an actual military vessel - or at least, as close to one as civilians can purchase. It's probably best classified as a gunship.
The Moondast Gruss is cobbled together from various bits and pieces with no formal role in mind. Again, I'd say 'gunship' is probably the best classification, though it's much looser than with any of the other ships on this list.
The Spearhead SS is... I'm not sure. A personal ship, I guess?
The other two ships are freighters of some sort, with the Pyrite one probably being light, and the Clydesdale K-7 being heavy.

Attachments

• Casstech ships comparison.png
    Casstech ships comparison.png
    132 KB · Views: 20

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
hey how do you unlock the Cock milkers in Breedwell?
You have to donate at least 500L of cum I think. Doesn't matter the virility, just don't break the milker. It's either that, or wait 5 weeks after repeatedly impregnating the Raskvel Female and one of her eggs; which should make for a total of 5 children that meet the same amount, but for the guy part instead of the girl part.

Honestly wish you could take all of those eggs though. Or better yet: They look at your equipment. They let you into the donating bay. I don't know why there is an extra step when you've already been invited, they should change that.

SlyFoxSpirit

Jul 22, 2022
but to who at the milk barn? also how you know where it's going? and do you click yes or no when it asks if you're selling it

Last edited:

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
but to who at the milk barn? also how you know where it's going? and do you click yes or no when it asks if you're selling it
You don't know where it is going except that it is going into somebody's body in NT because of the Milk Barn. Donate 500L and then you get an invitation to Tamani, won't really matter.

You're supposed to sell it yes, that is the whole point of the process.

You're supposed to find Cassie, who guides you through the first time.

Last edited: