questions: bust size chart and steam key

Blook88

Jan 29, 2024
hi everyone.

after a long break i have 2 questions:

1.) which "type" of bust size chart does this game use? ive found US and EU ones, but also read about Uk ones.

2.) way different question than the last one: i saw that this game is on steam, but in my country (germany) its not avaiable. so i was wondering, if there is a way, which would allow me to get the game on steam. i assume with a key? but where would i be able to buy it?

thank you in advance

TheHiddenOne

Sep 14, 2015
For the first question: Probably US. Definetly not EU, because DD is not a size there (we go straight to E afaik).

There are three ways to get the game:
  • Redeem a Steam Key (not sure there are any)
  • Get the game Gifted (you would need a trustworthy non-german friend for that)
  • Changing your market locale (via VPN, but you need an address for that one, never tried to circumvent it myself.)
Not sure if it would be possible if you buy it via steam gift card.

I am not quite sure how I have the game myself, but maybe I got it before Valve blocked our access to the adult market. oô

Blook88

Jan 29, 2024
For the first question: Probably US. Definetly not EU, because DD is not a size there (we go straight to E afaik).

There are three ways to get the game:
  • Redeem a Steam Key (not sure there are any)
  • Get the game Gifted (you would need a trustworthy non-german friend for that)
  • Changing your market locale (via VPN, but you need an address for that one, never tried to circumvent it myself.)
Not sure if it would be possible if you buy it via steam gift card.

I am not quite sure how I have the game myself, but maybe I got it before Valve blocked our access to the adult market. oô

thank you very much for your answer

Reactions: TheHiddenOne

TheHiddenOne

Sep 14, 2015
thank you very much for your answer

I can try the Gift Card method next week or so.

Had a terrible week and tend to ..waste money when I am getting down, so I shouldn't try it atm. ^^'

Otherwise, I guess it couldn't hurt to ask the CoC2-Overlord! if there is a Key-option. Maybe by being a Patreon or so.