Questions about the merchandise store.

Would you purchase Posters, Or artwork if they were sold on the merchandise store?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SophTFM

Jan 19, 2018
Shinjuku Ward of Tokyo, Japan.
Is there any plan to add posters, portraits, Or other displayable pieces of art-work to it?

I've grown quite fond of this game over the short time I've been playing it. Well, short in my terms. Around probably 200-ish hours in total by now.

I love everything about it, Legitimately. I've spent more time playing this game in the past month than anything else.

I am however.. Disappointed to find out I have nothing that I can get for this game aside from a Penny shirt, Or some mugs. (Even if I did buy two Steele-tech mugs.)

I would purchase art-work if you were to sell it on your store-front. Even if it's like a Fisi or Anno poster, Or something along those lines. Although given the nature of the game, I'm sure you could do something special. It'd would, and should cost a fairly heafty chunk of change, Or be a high teir backer reward.

Something like having your character from the game drawn. I would legitimately pay 400-500 dollars to have my Steele drawn. (I probably will at some point, Actually. Depending on what artists I can find to do it.)

Side-tracking aside, I would love to know if you are going to add anything else to the store. I would love to have more from this game than just my Steele-tech mugs, As nice as they are.

I'd love to see what other people think though!