Questions about Arona and something else.

aeiiou

Jul 19, 2017
Okay so, questions about the Arona fight: Is the 'She Fucks You' sex scene gender-blocked or something? Or maybe she just has an inclination to more 'feminine' pcs, (but she's seen fucking w/Brint while her gang has fun with pc) but as a person who plays more male/cuntboy pcs makes it wack.

It'll usually take upwards of 20 fights to activate the 'She Fucks You' scene, which is not even guaranteed, i'll usually have to remove all my companions to make it work- and even then she might still ignore me. Is there a reason for this? Or am I just unlucky?

Also, will there ever be an option in the future to set it so the PC is the focus of sex in a loss scene? For certain characters, (manticore, harpy), this is already in place; but for characters like the Masked Mercs and Arona, they're more likely to go after one of your companions, rather than you, making it at least a little awkward, (at least in my opinion.) when the PC is forced to watch them have sex (Arona), or have to witness the aftermath of the sex, (Mercs). If the battle is a single opponent; it should focus on the PC, if the battle has multiple opponents, the Leader of the group should go after you- and the others should divide themselves amongst your companions.

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
I think it's random. She pounded my guy quite a bit even before I wound up making him androgynous. I used to think it was based on how much damage you did to her or her party members, but that doesn't seem to be the case since I've gotten her to say that she had a good fight even while hitting the Surrender button or to say she didn't get excited by the fight even when I was close to winning.

She also messes with all of your party members, as far as I'm aware. I've seen her do Cait, Brint, and Berwyn.

aeiiou

Jul 19, 2017
I think it's random. She pounded my guy quite a bit even before I wound up making him androgynous. I used to think it was based on how much damage you did to her or her party members, but that doesn't seem to be the case since I've gotten her to say that she had a good fight even while hitting the Surrender button or to say she didn't get excited by the fight even when I was close to winning.

She also messes with all of your party members, as far as I'm aware. I've seen her do Cait, Brint, and Berwyn.

Maybe my luck is just astronomically poor then, lol. As of now, I've only gotten to have sex with her once; while she looks over me/makes love to my companions almost every single other time, pretty much without fail.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
There is a 20% chance that she fucks the player, unless her resolve gets below 75%, then there is a 66% chance.

For the mercs it's 50/50 between you and Cait if she's in your party.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
There is a 20% chance that she fucks the player, unless her resolve gets below 75%, then there is a 66% chance.

For the mercs it's 50/50 between you and Cait if she's in your party.
I just changed it for next patch so she has 66% chance if her HP or resolve go below 50% instead, to match the text where she says she's impressed.

aeiiou

Jul 19, 2017
I just changed it for next patch so she has 66% chance if her HP or resolve go below 50% instead, to match the text where she says she's impressed.
O shit, thanks Drake! Does this also fix the problem where she states she's only got 'half a chub' even if you had apparently 'impressed' her? Or will she say this regardless?