Question

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Heyo! That's the Black Knight that'll be found in the KM arena once it gets coded in. The content for both the location and the Black Knight has already been written and completed, and atm Wsan is working on writing Alante's stuff for it as well

Reactions: Savin

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
I have big hopes for that one. Because if she a gladiator, then maybe we can fight and win against her on arena. And, well you know, what goes after that *wink-wink... USUALLY
Argh! We need more big strong dom futa... for turning table on them, taking dominant role from them and break them deep into submission!
At least the ones we can fight, npc doms noncombatants seem to be indomitable AF *grumble-grumble

Reactions: Verro and D'Angelo

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
I have big hopes for that one. Because if she a gladiator, then maybe we can fight and win against her on arena. And, well you know, what goes after that *wink-wink... USUALLY
Argh! We need more big strong dom futa... for turning table on them, taking dominant role from them and break them deep into submission!
At least the ones we can fight, npc doms noncombatants seem to be indomitable AF *grumble-grumble
That's the first thing I thought when I read she's found in the arena as well.
Topping an amazonian domme futa after a victory in honorable combat is superb content, and I hope we'll get it.