Question: Who can get pregnant?

Sam316

Feb 9, 2016
What are ways the PC can get preggers and which NPCs can get pregnant at the moment and how? Also who is confirmed to be able to have a child with the PC in the future? Lastly: who are going to be party permanent members? Thank you in advance.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
As far as I'm aware, the current list of confirmed future pregnancies and permanent party members is one and the same; Kiai, Terry, Layla, Miranda, Cveta and Zina. Plus other assorted followers that may or may not be in the future.

The only NPC with any pregnancy content is vagina-equipped Terry, but it's all placeholder.

You can get pregnant from the following NPCs, that I know of:
* Roa (requires vagina)
* Feral Naga (requires vagina)
* Lizan Raider Male (requires vagina)
* Rowdy Stallion-morph Swinger (requires vagina)
* Cock-equipped Terry (requires mpreg)
* Bunnies (requires vagina or mpreg)
* Wild Cats (requires vagina or mpreg)

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
As far as I'm aware, the current list of confirmed future pregnancies and permanent party members is one and the same; Kiai, Terry, Layla, Miranda, Cveta and Zina. Plus other assorted followers that may or may not be in the future.

The only NPC with any pregnancy content is vagina-equipped Terry, but it's all placeholder.

You can get pregnant from the following NPCs, that I know of:
* Roa (requires vagina)
* Feral Naga (requires vagina)
* Lizan Raider Male (requires vagina)
* Rowdy Stallion-morph Swinger (requires vagina)
* Cock-equipped Terry (requires mpreg)
* Bunnies (requires vagina or mpreg)
* Wild Cats (requires vagina or mpreg)

Wouldn't Isla be included in there for NPCs that can get pregnant? She does go through the stages of pregnancy and the childbirth is offscreen, I think.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Yes, Egnimatic D is correct, I'd forgotten all about Isla. So far, she and Terry are the only NPCs you can confirmedly knock up. And all of Terry's fun stuff is still waiting to be written.