Question. Rescue drifta from the lupines.

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
So in most of the games I saved her and shes in the wayfort and now a sex crazed dog girl. But in one game i didn't save her thinking that we would eventually get a quest to go save her from the lupines and as the text hinted shed be corrupted. Is that quest in the game or is she still enslaved by the lupines and not savable in my one game?

date being 8/20/23

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
So in most of the games I saved her and shes in the wayfort and now a sex crazed dog girl. But in one game i didn't save her thinking that we would eventually get a quest to go save her from the lupines and as the text hinted shed be corrupted. Is that quest in the game or is she still enslaved by the lupines and not savable in my one game?

date being 8/20/23

Jstar is in the middle of writing the corrupted lupine dungeon; A second chance to rescue Drifa will most likely release alongside said dungeon.

They have, however, decided against her getting corrupted by the wolfmen, with an elf-girl biting the bullet in her stead. It's the player themselves who'll get the opportunity to corrupt Drifa by pushing her into corruptive goo.

Reactions: Jstar

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
Jstar is in the middle of writing the corrupted lupine dungeon; A second chance to rescue Drifa will most likely release alongside said dungeon.

They have, however, decided against her getting corrupted by the wolfmen, with an elf-girl biting the bullet in her stead. It's the player themselves who'll get the opportunity to corrupt Drifa by pushing her into corruptive goo.
Ahh ok good to know I wondered. Guess ill be waiting longer to be able to rescue her on the character i let her get captured on. is the elf girl that takes the bullet a random npc or someone we know? And do you only get the chance to push her into goo if you let her get captured in the first place? I eagerly await said dungeon and more stuff.

Now sure how to blurr stuff out to hide potential spoiler stuff.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I have also let her be captured on this newest play-thru (Dark Knight).
Drifa is not a character that gets pushed into any goo that I know of. That might be Azzy and Laiden you're thinking of.

To spoiler stuff: The easiest way here would be
to highlight the words, then click the MORE option above the text box (the 3 dots on top of each other, you can see it when you're posting) and choose the eye icon with the slash across it.
Or you could use the SPOILER and /SPOILER commands (inside brackets) to bookend you secret writings.

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
Drifa is not a character that gets pushed into any goo that I know of. That might be Azzy and Laiden you're thinking of.
I think you missed the use of future tense; It's not currently in the game, but Jstar has thrown the idea around in the discord.

Schermafbeelding 2023-08-21 070051.png

They might change or have changed their plans, of course, but they haven't as far as i know.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I meme that the champ "pushes" her in. What happens is that you see a treasure chest at the bottom of the basin and you tell her to retrieve it. Since she doesn't want to be sent to the Knot Dimension if the party loses, she willingly enters under the pretense that whatever she's going down there for will help push the odds in the party's favor.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
You know... sometimes when you're playing the bad guy... there's those moments... where you're like, "What am I doing? Am I really... seriously doing this?""
And then I tell myself... "The staff needs me to do this! I'm the editor and I need to [blank] the puppy [blank] [blank] [blank] and then [blank] her with the rusty [blank]!"
because someone's gotta spellcheck... and then I gotta reload and do it over and over again with different companions in the party in case one has a remark that has a typo in it...
I'm really a goddamn hero.

Reactions: Cannibal Cravings

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Yes. In doing so, Champ will be hit with a libido increase and 70 points of corruption. The trade off is that you get a Kaelirra Tear and extra Storage Space
I am fully expecting a Silly parser during that scene along the lines of:
'If there's one thing I'm diving for... it's a nice box!"
or 'Here I go again... diving after a wet box!'

Last edited:
Reactions: Cannibal Cravings

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
i mean im just excited to know that eventually drifta is getting more love if we didn't rescue her.

Are there any plans to give us more on the lady guard captain with the magical chastity belt? I would to see more development with her.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Yes. In doing so, Champ will be hit with a libido increase and 70 points of corruption. The trade off is that you get a Kaelirra Tear and extra Storage Space

Will corrupted Drifta just be a "high corruption" character? Or a demon?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I would find it very hard to believe she'd go demon from that. She's too pure and good for such an abrupt change to be believable (without exceptional reason). Even very corrupt people don't necessarily go demon, they have to be corrupt already and then it still takes something to push them over the edge (usually sex with a demon or something similar, like Alraune). I don't want to read ahead in the notes though, since I am on DK run and had to let her 'go'...
Similar to what happens to Zo or Elthara if you don't intervene. Even Jae'lyn was only corrupt until [things].

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Just high corruption. A theoretical demon route would have to be after the dungeon and strictly for the Corrupt route.

Reactions: Greyfox643

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Are there any plans to give us more on the lady guard captain with the magical chastity belt? I would to see more development with her.
Jael'yn? I don't think anything has been explicitly stated but I'd be surprised if she doesn't get more stuff written for her in the future.

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
Jael'yn? I don't think anything has been explicitly stated but I'd be surprised if she doesn't get more stuff written for her in the future.
Lt Jen with the magical chastitity belt that stops vaginal sex. I recall her mentioning her commander and you meet what I assume is her dead commanders ghost after yu beat her a few times. I would love to say talk with her get a quest where we track down her commander (either he's dead and we avenge him or find out hes evil). Than help her find some closure and she is convinced to remove the belt and we can start breeding her and lusamine give them some items to increase their boob size and have the option to interract with them casually in hawkthorne.

Lusamine would be great to cure her infertility and breed the sexy goat elf girl. Clementine to. oh and calise i nthe minotaur village we got to smash her without her armor in the one quest and flirt smash her freely. I would like to go back to brints house to after the quest of smashing his sister and mom and smash them more.

But yeah stuff i hope we'll get in the future.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Lt Jen with the magical chastitity belt that stops vaginal sex. I recall her mentioning her commander and you meet what I assume is her dead commanders ghost after yu beat her a few times.
Lieutenant, not Captain so I hope you'll forgive my confusion. Leofric is alive, he's just bumbled off and left the mercenaries to do... something.

We know there are plans for him and the mercenaries but they're entirely dependent on Bubs writing the content since they're his characters.
and we can start breeding her and lusamine give them some items to increase their boob size and have the option to interract with them casually in hawkthorne.
Lusamine is a Bubs character as well so the same applies. Neither is currently parser-ized for any kind of TFing and I doubt that adding it is in anybody's wheelhouse.
oh and calise i nthe minotaur village we got to smash her without her armor in the one quest and flirt smash her freely.
Savin has mentioned that Calise is going to be getting more content Soon, both as part of the next MSQ segment and independently.
I would like to go back to brints house to after the quest of smashing his sister and mom and smash them more.
Guess what Wsan's biggest project for months and months has been? We know it's getting close and that it's big enough that it's probably going to be rolled out over several patches once it's ready.

reboot

Jun 9, 2022
So, I am one of those who didn't know we couldn't rescue Drifa yet so I let the lupines take her so she could be more corrupted.

Is there a way to get her back with a console command or something, or do I have to wait for the dungeon?