Question Regarding Unlocking the Urta Fertility Quest

BadKitty

Dec 4, 2015
I have been playing for quite a while, but have yet to do the Fertility Quest...Mostly due to my mistake in accidentally deleting my game saves while doing clean-ups on my PC and having to restart the game a few times. Last time, my char Raven had Marble joining the camp after becoming addicted to her milk, and of course Urta had found out and confronted Raven about it. I chose the "honesty" option, and it seemed that I was still able to gain "lover" status with her.

However, the option of unlocking the Fertility Quest was never made available to me. I never even saw the dialog that led up to the quest being made available, and I I'd been having Raven and her getting it on pretty much every night for what seemed like forever.

Was this because I hadn't chosen Urta as Raven's exclusive lover, or does it just take an extremely long time to unlock...or is it something else entirely that I'm completely missing?

I've been holding off on having my current character interact with Marble any further, you know...just in case.

FutaMan

Dec 9, 2015
To start the quest first you need urta as a lover(having other lovers does not affect it) then talk to her. Urta-Family-Infertility. Thats how the talk should progress c:

BadKitty

Dec 4, 2015
Hmmm...I had her as a lover before, and I don't remember that dialog ever showing up. But I'll give it another go and see what happens. 

Do you happen to know how many days it takes (in game-time) to get that dialog option available? I only ask because I was playing for what seems like weeks (in both game-time and real-time) and didn't see it come up, even after visiting Urta for a little fun time every time I traveled to the town, which was often several times a day, every day since it had been discovered.

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
To get Urta's talk menu to come up, you need to have sex with her first (otherwise her sex drive does most of the thinking and it pretty much has a one track mind :D) then revisit the Bar, click on her and it should appear.  You'll get the chance to get her to answer a few questions before she switched back to sex mode.

nxc

Sep 12, 2015
Get the lover status for Urta then go to her when she is sober and not horny click the "Urta" talk option (think that is what it is but if not its the option on the far left) then talk about her family comfort her then talk to her again pick the same option and notice "Family" was replaced with "Infertility" click that and tell her to look into it be warned: you should save before asking her to look into it.