Question on Queen Taivra

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
So I was wondering, ever since I did the whole Taivra's palace event, why is Taivra impregnating her betas with her cockvine tails?

Is she planning to cultivate cockvines for some reason? Or is it just for her pleasure?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Her pleasure.

Also probably to keep them from reproducing and flooding her with EVEN MORE beta nyreas she's gonna have to feed and house. Cocksnakes she can just toss out the door and nobody cares.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As this thread is kind of about question about Queen Taivra I would use that to not making new one thread to ask other question about her.

Per mentioned in talks connected to her (think Seifyn in village before her palace), was note that her betas trying mine some of minerals found in caves, but been usualy feed off by ants. Now when we can 'court' her, would it be not so out of possibility to be able invest some of our credits, to improve mining potential of our 'village' and with that allow us have more weekly profits of visits in palace? Is it case of total no-no or that someone sit and write it?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'd totally write that. Especially since Steele Tech is, ostensibly, a mining company. Makes sense the PC could get Taivra the hook up.

Hell, just pack all the nyrea up and send them to Steele Tech to work. No more worry about nuclear war :V

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Hell, just pack all the nyrea up and send them to Steele Tech to work. No more worry about nuclear war :V
I'd love to see the expression on the Steele Tech's HR rep's face when they have to deal with all the "my coworker laid eggs in my butt" complaints. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I also though since already few places meantioned Steele company deal with mining (meantioning that company started as mining one to turn into today form, credits for fiding ore at Mhen'ga, Embry meantioning about mine owned by Steele company on her homeworld). Hehehe gettin an egg or eggs in a butt would be classified as work hazards, right? Then deal with it or gtfo cry at Max shoulder ^^

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
As this thread is kind of about question about Queen Taivra I would use that to not making new one thread to ask other question about her.

Per mentioned in talks connected to her (think Seifyn in village before her palace), was note that her betas trying mine some of minerals found in caves, but been usualy feed off by ants. Now when we can 'court' her, would it be not so out of possibility to be able invest some of our credits, to improve mining potential of our 'village' and with that allow us have more weekly profits of visits in palace? Is it case of total no-no or that someone sit and write it?

I would rather get the gems.

I prefer unlocking upgrades through miniquests rather than just a simple investment, like recruiting some crystal goos in their village or sending the boy myrs there from that vault thing (if that's still a thing that's gonna happen) to work there to increase profitability of the place

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I would rather get the gems.

I prefer unlocking upgrades through miniquests rather than just a simple investment, like recruiting some crystal goos in their village or sending the boy myrs there from that vault thing (if that's still a thing that's gonna happen) to work there to increase profitability of the place

Way to get those changes be it by investing credits (so like money sink that in a long run would return initial investments costs) or miniquest it would either way fine with me, or even both ways not including each other. And then those who on top of fapping loves getting all down to money would get even more filthy ingame rich ^^

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Aww, who'd complain about that~?
Co-worker mugs at Steele Tech start looking like this: 

x354-q80.jpg

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
So the nyreas join Steele Tech's mining division, so Queen Taivra joins Steele Tech's management track? Office Queen Slutboss Taivra Expansion? Shoulder pads, Business Lunches, Power Point Displays of her egging clients asses to improve relations?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So the nyreas join Steele Tech's mining division, so Queen Taivra joins Steele Tech's management track?

Totally. And of course, she'd need a lot of hands-on experience on the front line of the galaxy. Maybe helping to scope out mining opportunities across the Planet Rush aboard a certain CEO-to-be's mobile office.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Her pleasure.

Also probably to keep them from reproducing and flooding her with EVEN MORE beta nyreas she's gonna have to feed and house. Cocksnakes she can just toss out the door and nobody cares.

Man no wonder there's so many of the little bastards running around the place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Totally. And of course, she'd need a lot of hands-on experience on the front line of the galaxy. Maybe helping to scope out mining opportunities across the Planet Rush aboard a certain CEO-to-be's mobile office.

Would she take her oldest daughter with her or left her to maintain....Myrellion-branch of the 'company'? xD

rotor

Oct 3, 2015
This seems to be the place to ask...

Sorry if I'm asking about generally known information, but if you choose to fuck Taivra after beating her, you don't get the "Nyrean Royal" status, right? You have to choose the subjugate option, yeah?

Also, I talked her down from the fight, but that just made her disappear, and returning to my ship didn't trigger the probe cutscene. Is this part still not finalized in the free release or did I just get a bug?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
This seems to be the place to ask...

Sorry if I'm asking about generally known information, but if you choose to fuck Taivra after beating her, you don't get the "Nyrean Royal" status, right? You have to choose the subjugate option, yeah?

Also, I talked her down from the fight, but that just made her disappear, and returning to my ship didn't trigger the probe cutscene. Is this part still not finalized in the free release or did I just get a bug?

You need to beat and subjugate Queen Tavria, or become her legal spouse to get to the throne. If you chose the latter, she will be back 12 hours later along with, recovered Queensguard and the probe will stay in her possession, so no scene for now. Hope that helps.

rotor

Oct 3, 2015
Ok, thanks. Is there another way for your character to find out about Shade, or is that something that might be added later?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For now only by subjugate Queen you can learn about PC an Shade connection during probe scene. Other way (when you peacefully end palace run) still wait for been added to the game.