Question idée

Dog Hell

Jul 15, 2020
Bonjour, je sui Français.

Question

J'adore se jeux :). Es qu'il serait possible pour une personne comme moi, juste fan du jeux de pouvoir demander un PNJ crée par dessein?
(je payerez si il le faux). comme je dit je sui fan.
j'ai aucune compétence dans la création d'un jeux.

Idée

J'ai pas encore vue de boite de nuit?
Le jeux et anglait normale, je le traduit comme je peux :negativeman:.
Si il y a pas sa serer bien, PNJ DJ ou Trip tiseur- danseur. boisson.
Le Fun. Si l'idée vous intéresse je serer heure.

Merci de m'avoir lue, et d'avoir pries le temps de traduire. avec mai faute d'orthographe.
En espèrent avoir une réponse. Bonne soirée â tous.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Que?

Dog Hell

Jul 15, 2020
Hello, I am French.

Question

I love these games :). Would it be possible for someone like me, just a fan of the games, to be able to ask for an NPC created by drawing ?
(i will pay if he false ). like i said i'm a fan.
i have no skill in creating a games.

Idea

Haven't I seen a nightclub yet?
The games and anglait normal, I translate it as I can:
its tight good, PNJ DJ or Trip tiseur-dancer. drink.
The fun. If the idea interests you I will be on happy .

Thank you for reading me, and for taking the time to translate. with may misspelling.
Hope to have an answer. Good evening to all.

Sorry french.

Reactions: Paradox01

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Bonjour Monsieur,

First, this is the wrong subforum for this question. This subforum is for people to workshop ideas for the game that they want to write.

Second, to answer one of your questions, you can request commissions for artwork in the Art forum.

In answer to your last question, you can request/throw out ideas for new places like a dance club in the What Content Would You Like Added thread.

Bonne chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dog Hell

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Not only that, but this is a English speaking forum. While there are more than a few members that have English as a second language, English is still the main language used here.

Dog Hell

Jul 15, 2020
Bonjour Monsieur,

First, this is the wrong subforum for this question. This subforum is for people to workshop ideas for the game that they want to write.

Second, to answer one of your questions, you can request commissions for artwork in the Art forum.

In answer to your last question, you can request/throw out ideas for new places like a dance club in the What Content Would You Like Added thread.

Bonne chance.
Hello again, thank you. Thank you for helping me.

Reactions: Paradox01