Question bout Horse-Cock

Broodfish

Mar 1, 2018
I remember finding this and using it and then regretting it to only be saved by the cock changer thing. Then I found a second one and sold it with no immediate use for it. I've been searching for a bit now and looking at the wiki it says the second one has a 1% chance. Does that mean there are only 2? That does t make sense when 4 different npcs use it. Plz help

GenesisZero

Aug 26, 2017
...you can buy some from shekka. and I believe the number you can find were increased to 3 or 4

Broodfish

Mar 1, 2018
Talking to Sheila and I'm getting nothing :/ and the amount oodf time I've spend looking for one is prob have found 6 of it was increased to dropping 3 or 4

GenesisZero

Aug 26, 2017
  • More Synthsheaths can be found, and Shekka can sell some after the PC unlocks the Codex Entry for them (by using one on themself or an NPC).
/Shrugs/ idk then. Maybe start a new game or use titsed

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I managed to find 4 of them within the same hour somehow while I was doing the Hnngularity quest. Instantly sold them all because I thought I had no use for them and they were worth a lot without realizing I had to try using one before I unlock the codex entry. Have not had any of the same luck since so now I’m wondering if 4 is really the max I can find or if I was just somehow super lucky.

Either way, I have no choice but to wait until I can use the save editor again just so i can get the darn codex entry unlocked (it’s the last one besides Lurelings I’m missing not counting the fic entries). Which is annoying.

Last edited:

Broodfish

Mar 1, 2018
I found my problem. I hadn't updated in a while so two were only a valuable at the time. What's even funnier is the reason I wanted one was to put on the moose-that female(forget her name, starts with a s), and I wasn't even updated to do that lol