Question about Urtanium Piercing.

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
Urtanium ring piercing on the moment of me creating this thread is still a Backer build rare drop so the question is directed mostly to the backers. Have anyone had luck having it drop at Zeng-Shi and if you did, would you kindly post a screenshot of its description cause i was farming for it a long time with no luck. :(

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Well, the public patch just came (heh), so you can try finding it now

I don't have a backer build myself, but I assume it's the same as the Geddanium one, which took me maybe 10 mins of farming or something? I got it by accident while farming cash anyway

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Urtanium rings drop on Uveto.

According to the patch notes (from the backer build, Fen has of right now not yet put up full patchnotes for the public patch):

"
  • A new rare drop has been added to Zheng Shi: an Urtanium Ring Piercing. While equipped, it makes your tease attacks more powerful against furry enemies but also makes you more susceptible to theirs.
"

I can also confirm that I have gotten it from Zheng Shi after a short time farming

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
According to the patch notes (from the backer build, Fen has of right now not yet put up full patchnotes for the public patch):

"
  • A new rare drop has been added to Zheng Shi: an Urtanium Ring Piercing. While equipped, it makes your tease attacks more powerful against furry enemies but also makes you more susceptible to theirs.
"

I can also confirm that I have gotten it from Zheng Shi after a short time farming

Did you get it in the current public build? 'Cuz the Github files list it as a drop in Uveto.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Thats funny, I farmed the heck out of Zheng Shi and got zilch after more than at least 20 days worth of searching, but I got the piercing from Alyura after lust beating her during the Syri Quest on Uveto.

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
Code:
    case "uveto vii":
                tempLoot.push(new Savicite());
                tempLoot.push(new UrtaniumRingPiercing());
                break;
            case "zheng shi station":
                tempLoot.push(new GeddaniumRingPiercing());
                if(!CodexManager.entryUnlocked("Cow Stuff")) tempLoot.push(new CowStuff());
                if(!CodexManager.entryUnlocked("Tower of Trials")) tempLoot.push(new TowerOfTrials());

From the public github rare drops table.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
\*Shrugs\* I got it from Zheng Shi... I have not yet visited Uveto on the new build. I played the most current public build

What file did you find the loot table in? I want to have a look at it real quick

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
\*Shrugs\* I got it from Zheng Shi... I have not yet visited Uveto on the new build. I played the most current public build

What file did you find the loot table in? I want to have a look at it real quick

I did a search for "urtanium" in the repositoriy, then clicked on the "rareDrops" result.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Wait urtanium.......... this better have the effect of giving you a big horsecock and balls with massive cum output at least on sillymode

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I did a search for "urtanium" in the repositoriy, then clicked on the "rareDrops" result.

Huh, weird... According to the code, it should only drop on Uveto, but I can 100% say that I have had it drop for me on Zheng Shi (I have both piercings have have yet to visit Uveto after the patch dropped)

EDIT: Okay, so I just re-checked my piercings, and it turns out I was wrong. I do have two piercings, but I have two Geddanium piercings. Apparantly, it is possible to have multiple of those; I thought those were a one-time drop only, and (repeatedly) misread the name.

Thus, the Urtanium piercing can (probably) only drop from Uveto, as the code states. My bad, sorry!

Last edited: