Question about the cheat

river_song25

May 12, 2016
How do you activate the clown car cheat?
Go to the hospitals (icon has a cross on it) on either Mhen'ga or Myrellion and talk to the Nursedroids working there. They will let you do the cheats there.

More cheats can be found on TiTS Wiki page.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You don't have to go to the Nursedroids, you can type it anywhere. If you type while holding shift, you won't move or open menus.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Depends... whats all possible crew members minus the max ship crew slots?

Answer at the bottom.

This is a list of current possible crew members.

Amber/Dryad
-Author: Wsan
-Role: Bunk buddy/cargo hold guard/Dunno
-Recruitment: Sex her up a bunch of times and talk to Urbolg at Zheng Shi for 'taur equipment and talk to her
-Polyamorous, though you can demand she fucks you only
-In game use: Sexable
-Sex scene rating: That's hot
-TFs: Still in the works, and you can give her other stuff too...
-Location if kicked out of crew:
-Impressions: IKR? What the fucking fuck. o_o I would have predicted that Tricky Vic faked his death to monitor young Steele's progress before imagining Dryad(Amber) joining the crew. I'm not complaining mind, just out of left field. A slight drawback to recruiting her is that you lose some of her scenes. On the plus side, you're not depending on the RNG to see her again. The various hanging out options are p cool.

Anno
-Author: Savin
-Role: Scientist, physics and warp gate technology
-Recruitment: Finish her Deck 13 quest on Tarkus(need to sex her up nao)
-Polyamorous/Explicitly fucks around
-In game use: tied with Colenso for best merchant prices, sells some useful stuff
-Sex scene rating: Awww yeaaaah
-TFs: Huskar treats, reversable once
-Location if kicked out of crew: Tarvos
-Impressions: Fun loving and upbeat, Anno seems to exemplify the polyamorous lifestyle. She has a large variety of scenes, as well as enabling a lot of threesome options(Steele + Anno + Kaede/Gryvain Pick up/Erra/Kase/Shekka/Gianna) plus a foursome with Marina and Galina PLUS Kaede and Reaha. To someone with CoC sensibilities (NPCs only fuck each other with PC nudging); Anno can be a surprise in that she actively seeks sex on her own. If the player doesn't approve of her actions, they need to look into the mirror (unless they're doing a monogamous run, weirdo).
*Bed warmer bonus

Azra
-Author: Fenoxo
-Role: Scientist, xenobotany
-Recruitment: Bump into her on Tavros and take her aboard your ship (think you need to be at least level 2 I think)
-Polyamorous in theory, Monogamous in practice, okay with Steele fucking around
-In game use: Masturbation aid then fertility/virility items
-Sex scene rating: Sweet
-TFs: None at this point(however, spores from both Motherhusks and Spunkshrooms have entered her system, might have ticked her libido up a little)
-Impressions: The spiritual successor to Minerva, Azra is an interesting character; as you undertake more of her quests, more options become available. Her talk chain is organic and natural flowing. Currently her sex scenes are limited (five, three of them shower variations) and you can only bang her once every 24 hours, but I expect that to change in future builds. MILF indeed. Did I mention how much I like her talk chain?
*Bunk crasher. If you don't sex her for a week and sleep alone, Azra will pay you a visit.

Ben/Bess (you select a name)
-Author JimT
-Role: Sexbot/Archivist, Accountant, Stewardess, Intelligence Officer or Technician
-Recruitment: Pick him/her up in a junk pile little south of the Arbetz Travel Agency on Tarkus
-Monogamous/Potenially Polyamorous (unlikely to be written though)
-TFs: Not in the traditional sense. BessN can modify their body to a large degree.
-Impressions: An AI that you can launch into a journey of self-discovery, Ben/Bess has oddles of variations for their sex scenes with additional ones being unlocked as you progress through their event line. Customizable in body as well as bed room manner, his/her variations almost make him/her a secondary Steele. No wonder they were a pain the ass to code!
*Bed warmer bonus

Celise
-Author: Fenoxo(I think), with a lot of contriubtors
-Role: Living Roomba? Morale Officer? (helping to keep everyone sexually satisfied is gud 4 morale)
-Recruitment: After the tutorial fight on Tavros
-Polyamorous (if it can cum, she's on it)
-In game use: cum output and refractory booster
-TFs: Can go from normal galotiaon to mega tentacled goo and back
-Impressions: Your first fight to get you acclaimeted with the battle system, and your first possible crew member pick up. Her sex scenes slant towards penis packing Steeles, though her breastfeed option is pretty nice. Bit of a bummer that she's rather simple minded, would love to talk to her about how she met Victor, her opinions about Uncle Max and your rival, etc. Think she's the character that has the most writers contribute something for.
-*Occassional bed buddy

Kase
-Author: Savin originated, but HugsAlright adopted and named
-Role: Ship's Logistics Officer (more storage when ship content hits?)
-Recruitment: Complete the Pyrite Satelite quest, then either buy out his contract or have Anno onboard to have Steele Tech hire him directly at Burt's Badass Meadhall on Mhen'ga
-Polyamorous, though if Anno and Sam (whenever she gets her x-pac) aren't onboard Kase is functionally monogamous
-TFs: Unlikely. Would love to have preg content with Kase so he can get some tits. Look up the Kaithrit codex, srsly!
-Impressions: Here's another Savin character that another author scooped up and expanded on. I'm almost surprised nobody has taken a whack at the Gryvain agent yet. But back to Kase, if I had to sum him up in a single word, it would be adorable. Nice variety of scenes and the first (organic) male snuggle buddy. Things I want to see with Kase, him knocking up Steele and then getting sympathy boobs for the pregnancy duration. Funnily enough, he, Azra and Yammi are the only crew members you can get without sexing up(used to be you didn't need to sex up Anno to get her on the ship...). I don't count the Varmint, Siegwulfe or Nova in that batch. They're a hybrid of equipment and follower...
*Bed warmer bonus

Mitzi
-Role: Fuck toy
-Recruitment: Rescued during the Stellar Tether mission on Tarkus, and waits for her hero on Tarvos
-I think Mitzi seems to be Steele sexual, so perhaps it wraps around to monogamous... Wsan has mentioned Amber being a partner for her
-In game use: Sexable + bimbofaction(if you're into that sort of thing), gives piecrings
-Sex scene rating: That's hot(I recognize that one from the boss rush in CoC!)
-TFs: Gush if you want her to have comicially huge bewbs.
-Impressions: The fourth of Fenoxo's characters to become crew members (Celise, Azra and Shekka were the 1st,2nd and 3rd), Mitzi is named for the goblin NPC that was 'recruitable' at the end of Corruption of Champions though there wasn't any way to play after the throne room boss rush. At a glance, Mitzi seems to have sampled a Succubus Booster or Lucifer mod on top of Dumbfuck. And the demon mods seem to boost libido... Post Script: Mitzi might outpace Penny for most alt busts o_o
*Bed warmer bonus

Paige
-Author: B
-Role: Ship's Navigator + Fitness Instructor
-Recruitment: Visit her yoga studio on Tavros, earn her trust and then pay up half a million in credits to get her new eyes
-Polyamorous
-In game use: Sexable + yoga (do her sessions work as a slow stat gain?)
-TFs: Ghost cock, but B has made it known he's willing to do futa Paige...
-Impressions: It's exactly 500,000! Okay, I had to get that out of system. Paige has an interesting progression from yoga teacher, friend, then lover. She has a combination of warmth and boisteriousness that I find endearing. Nice amount of variations to her sex scenes as well. Her sparring matches are quite a bit like rock paper scissors. Once she gets her eyes back she's tough as a block of granite. Before that she was merely tough as nails. :p
*Bed warmer bonus, with cuddling and stuff

Penny
-Author: Fenoxo with some help from B
-Role: I'm not quite sure, secruity? Rush partner?
-Recruitment: Do mini cave dungeon with her.
-Polyamorous?
-TFs: Throbb her, give her a horsecock or Bimbo her up
-Impressions: Penny can now join the rush. From Fen's blog notes, Cum Slut Penny will cam whore and you can just ask Bimbo Penny to come along. I liked the recruitment mission, but I felt like a bag of cocks for getting her on board. Hmm, might just go get the mineral despoit and never ask her about joining up. Kiro, Emmy AND Penny aboard might seem a little redundant, especially if you give Penny a SynthSheath. Also from looking around, you can bimbo up Kiro too. Hopefully though the notes may be similar, the songs will be distinguished enough from each other.
*Bed warmer bonus

Pippa
-Author: Ascent
-Role: Masseuse (I didn't know that masseur was a male who practiced massages while a masseuse was a woman who does the same. Learning something new everyday)
-Recruitment: Build up an affinity with her on Uveto and then invite her out (Yammi may need to be on the crew for her to join)
-Polyamorous
-In game use: resist buffs
-Sex scene rating: Lukewarm (pet names are okay, but constantly switching them gets real tiring... and Sweat Pea is a boner killer)
-TFs: I don't know. But don't think so...
-Location if kicked out of crew: Uveto
-Impressions: I was sort of expecting and hoping for a Lottie expy. Pippa is not a Lottie expy. Also I think I'm racist (or is it specist?) against snouts.

Ramis
-Author: Nonesuch
-Role: Merc for hire
-Recruitment: 12,000 credits, or 10,000 if she likes you
-Polyamorous, but she seems real partial to a manly Steele
-In game use: Sexable + training
-TFs: Nope
-Impressions: She talked about being a door gunner... made me think of Full Metal Jacket. It's amusing to know that you can be far too 'boku' for her. If your Steele can handle the liver punishing partying she does, she seems quite fond of Steele. She's a bit different from the rest of the crew mates in that a lot of her sex stuff is in her activities, not a straight smut menu. Very fun.
*Bed warmer bonus

Reaha
-Role: Part time Stewardess, Milk Seller and possible whore
-Recruitment: Purchase her contract (5,000) from Beth's Busty Boards on Tavros
-Monogamous (maybe screws around with Celise) or Whore (Madonna Whore complex)
-In game use: Sexable (never had her whore herself... if she's set to whore does Pimp Steele seen dividends?)
-TFs: Anusoft (the bust is missing her tattoo!), Honeydew, Chocolac and Lactaid(to give her normal milk again)
-Impressions: To paraphrase Fenoxo, "Reaha turns something that was envisioned gray, shines a light on it and makes it black." She serves as a warning not just about the Treatment, but how getting into debt in the TiTS verse can really screw your life over. Reaha’s got a decent amount of sex scenes, and I appreciate her helping out on the ship. I always help Reaha ween herself off the pleasure patches, though I do miss getting domme fucked by her or taking her out to get ice cream. I have to confess I suck at maintaining a Hard personality in TiTS; I've never demolished Reaha's confindence nor do I plan to(anyone keep her at zero confidence?). Yes I do realize I'm being hypocritical since I often get Sub Sera... moving on, you can totally play Debbie Dress Up with Reaha. Though if Mitzi gets alt busts for her clothes, shouldn't our resident cow-girl get some too? At least Steele Tech Catsuit, Cow Print undies and Cheerleader =^-^=
*Bed warmer bonus

Submissive (for a given value of submissive) Sera
-Author: Not entirely sure if Fenoxo or Savin envisioned, but totes Nonesuch now.
-Role: Mod shop/Trophy slut
-Recruitment: Sell her 10-15kish worth of drugs on Tavros and then buy her contract out from Sentient Acquistions
-She's all Steele's when submissive
-In game use: Set as a merchant she buys drugs and sells a rotating stock of mods (if you send Dr. Badger to the slammer, I think Merchant sub Sera is your only hope of getting Dumbfuck, if you want it for some reason)
-Sex scene rating: Hnnngh
-TFs: Upon acquiring her contract, you can set her skin to pink instead of purple, choose if she keeps her cock or not on top of giving her hymen back or not.
-Impressions: The other side of the coin to a Dominiant Sera, Sub Sera is a stark contrast to some of your other crewmates. While you can buyout others contracts or lend them credits, you purchase Sera. Unlike Reaha, you aren't freeing her from a horrible situation, you're boxing Sera in. Her progression from antagonistic debt slave(ahem "indentured servant") to snarky yet submissive crewmate is quite well done. Her sex scenes have a lot of variety and her pranks help liven up the day. The Rainbowtox in the shower is the prank THAT really gets my goat tho. Only time I take her for a walk around Tavros. Getting her on the crew takes a certain amount of dickishness but Sera's rather abravive attitude makes it easy for me to overlook. Note: if you think force feeding her a humble pie is good for her, it does beg to be asked; if something isn't broken, should you try and fix it to your liking? That question is rhetorical, the answer is NO.
*Bed warmer bonus

Shekka
-Author: Fenoxo with stuff from SomeKindofWizard
-Role: Ship's Engineer
-Recruitment: Talk to her about her plan on Tarkus, fund her plan (takes about one in game month or so)
-I want to say Polyamorous
-TFs: You can give her a SynthSheath so she can pack a penis. A horsecock of her own.
-Location if kicked out of crew: Tarkus
-Impressions: Shekka tickles my pickle and holy smokes it finally happened! At first I felt her recruitment was a little too easy. But after putting a little thought into it, Shekka wanting to travel with Steele makes a good deal of sense. Her overriding goal was for the Raskvel species to get its shit together. Shekka never wanted to be a leader, she wanted to make a difference. With her plan implemented, she could take stock of her situation. One, Shekka was always a bit of an outsider in her community due to her infertility. Second, Tarkus is a rough place to live, even in Novahome. Third, seeing all these Rushers and aliens must have incitied her curiosity to see whats out there. Fourth, and I'm just guessing here, but spending time with Steele and seeing Steele's genersority, Shekka might've fallen for Steele. Does giving her the Plat 190 and/or the Steele Tech probe effect her recruitment?
*Bed warmer bonus (you can sleep with her and Anno at the time, don't think any scenes are written for it yet)

Yammi
-Author: Lady Jean, picked up by Savin
-Role: Ship's cook
-Recruitment: Pay out her contact on New Texas to the tune of 7k
-Seems monogamous though down with threesomes
-In game use: Food recharges energy
-TFs: None
-Impressions: Its not often that Savin takes over another writer's character, but needs must in this case. Simply put, Yammi is a joy to have on board. She's upbeat, friendly and warm even though she's cold-blooded. She is? There's no Sparadat codex. At the very least, she can handle cold well. Whatever, amphibious at the very least! Savin did good work with her scenes, though I still have to try out her licking one. Also a change of pace in that you DON'T have to sex her up to recruit her. You can be totes platonic. Although, just like Kase my resolve to be platonic evaperates like a rain drop on a hot concrete sidewalk.

Nova (you select a name, unless she joins at Myrellion)
-Author: I wanna say Savin with some additional bits by Jacques00
-Role: Body Armor/Companion
-Recruitment: Complete Anno's mission and return to Deck 13 to manufacture her or have her arrive on Myrellion later
-Monogamous funnily enough(she doesn't implicitily sex the other crewies, unless you count getting licking by the Pexxiga...)
-In game use: Good armor, customizable clothes/swimsuit and healing
-TFs: A fairly wide array of customization once her options are unlocked.
-Impressions: A companion that joins up after completing Deck 13 (or joins up when you land on Myrellion because you didn't pay attention to Anno), Nova functions similar to Valeria from CoC. Nova does have a few things up on Valeria though; she can be acquired much earlier and she adapts and can learn new things as the game progresses. Her scenes are alright though limited to two currently. Nova is very useful as armor unless you need to bump up resistances. Nova is pretty much my default armor(Techs: Light Armor and Mercs: Heavy Armor. Smugglers, I use Gemstone Links :p)

Pexxiga (you select a name)
-Author: Adjatha
-Role: Ingredients/Cook's assistant
-Recruitment: Requires Yammi to be on board, then chat her up, you'll get the option to ask her about the Pexxiga (bonus: Dr. Haswell, Dr. McAllister and Dr. Lash have unique dialogue about her during her quest)
-Bimbo
-In game use: Provides energy booster item
-TFs: None, unless you count her transition from kitchen pet to um... sort of crew member?
-Impressions: Trying to do something (morally) good with Doctor Badger is like using a double negative in a sentence. If you're playing Steele like a bleeding heart, the outcome of this quest may gave you pause; it certainly made me wonder if I improved the Pexxiga's situation, merely moved her laterally, or worsened it. Still, done is done and fun is fun. I do like her playfulness, though her being utterly without guile worries me a little. Good scenes and I do giggle like a school girl at her Bubble Buddy set up. Confused boner is confused.

Siegwulfe (you select a name)
-Role: Personal Security/Assist Drone
-Recruitment: Purhased from Nerresa or Dr. Badger
-Steele's sex toy
-In game use: Lust on demand via petting, Combat assist, damage or lust with a secondary function: increased evasion or sexiness depending on model
-Sex scene rating: Sweet (Apperciate the fact that her fuck option has a taur variation Savin!)
-TFs: Upgrade her via Dr. Badger for to become Domme Wulfe
-Impressions: Coming in at about 12,000(combat) or 15,000(tease) credits, this battle buddy is quite handy. I prefer the Bimbo drone myself, even though some creatures have high resists to tease damage. The attack drone might surpass the light jetpack for smugglers as the accessory of choice when level limits are raised, since the Siegwulfe passive scales with player level(or was it intelligence?). Wsan is working on an x-pac for the tease drone.

Varmint (you can now name your New Texan pet)
-Author: Savin (busy bee!)
-Role: Pet
-Recruitment: Lasso up a varmint and then take it on board your ship
-NOPE
-In game use: Combat assist
-Sex scene rating: N/A
-TFs: Nope.
-Location if kicked out of crew: Not sure you can
-Impressions: A darn near scecret character, unless you wrangled a Varmint and didn't give it to Cameron as you exit the fields, you might completely overlook this hostile New Texan creature. Also, to get it to be loyal(only), your best bet is training with Natalie Irson and that takes a Silicone bag. A rare item that you can use to modify either Gianna or Vi. >_< It's an interesting pet that I have to mess around with more.

A draft list of future crewmembers that are actively being worked on or writers have expressed interest in.

Ardia
-Future role: ???? Wouldn't it make more sense to give her a ride back home?
-Available sex scenes: Sweet

Bored Jumper Laquines(Lelila Harper)
-Author: Various, but William seems eager to adopt
-Future role: Steele Tech red shirts. They can be a Greek Chorus that Steele can bang. Kiro will love them. Oooo, we maybe we could take them to the Gal Link orgy!
-Available sex scenes: Awww yeaaaah

Brandt, Hélla
-Author: Savin [dude... :eek:]
-Future role: Link helm pilot. I want to roll into Gastigoth with a capitial ship and tell Brandt the only reason I got the dang thing was to steal her away from Nova Securities. And to get her to blow up four more capitial ships for her ace status.
-Available sex scenes: Hnnnngh

Ciaran
-Author: Night_Trap
-Future role: Head of Ship Security? After Anhezla, Ciaran has the best bedside manner of any of the NPCs, no joke. Night Trap has mentioned Ciaran coming on board as a bro...wonder how many of the other crew members he'll bang explicitly or implictly.

Dane
-Future role: idfk, is Dane REALLY going to be recruitable? Only time I noticed Fenoxo mentioning Dane, it was some training stuff after being canned as rival's bodyguard post Myrellion probe.
-Available sex scenes: I've never lost to Dane or explored the Taivra bad ends... (to be precise, the time I lost to Dane I reloaded at hp 0)

Emmy
-Future role: Ship's Armorer seems reasonable. Doubt Kiha Corp will let her roll as a traveling merchant like Anno.
-Available sex scenes: That's hot

Erra
-Author: HugsAlright
-Future role: Uh... maybe if we have a fleet, she can command a vessel? Good First Mate material at least. Seems Night_Trap has taken on stewardship of Hugs bits.

Fisiana
-Author: Lkynmbr24
-Future role: Tech support, AI supervision. If Steele has told Fisi about being into polyamory, I'm betting Fisiana will STILL be staggered by the potenial fuckery Steele gets into.

Gianna
-Future role: Got me... Ship's Liason Officer? Real talk, I'm a little bummed that Mitzi has become recruitable before Gianna and Emmy.

Hand So
-Future role: Ship's AI. Hand So is a little scary. And I can't wait to give her a spin. Nonsuch annoyed at lack of ship content, Fen still wants Hand So in.
-Available sex scenes: N/A

Kiro
-Future role: I've seen it mentioned here and there that Kiro will be crewable... kinda bums me out, it would be a bit of a demotion for her... Also since Fen likes making things hard (hur hur), Kiro can be bimbofied in her upcoming x-pac.

Olympia
-Future role: Part and parcel with the Sidewinder ship on Zheng Shi. A grayvain styled AI that's been mind fucked. Wonder if Steele will be able to unfuck it. Seems to have an erotic attachment to the Sidewinder. Heard about cargo ships, but this is a ship ship.

Roo
-Author: William
-Future role: A Blackjack dealer in Zheng Shi, Roo got promoted from minor NPC to crewmember really damn fast. According to William, she'll be a sla- er servant with Steele's personality affecting hertreatment.

Saendra
-Author: Savin [dude! pace yourself!]
-Future role: Seems to be a minor theme that Steele will get former captains of ships on his own crew. Savin has mentioned here and there that her treasure hunt won't be good to her.

Sam
-Author: Savin bit character, Night_Trap adopted
-Future role: Tech support that doesn't involve indentity theft. Hopefully. There is no way her coming aboard won't be awkward, especially if Steele knocked her up first.

Syri
-Author: Savin(its obvious Savin likes red heads, lady dogs and butt sex. Savin is also ambitious fellow who enjoys rubbing his big writer cock all over our screens and we love him for it.)
-Future role: Ship's Engineer/Mechanic. Who's going to have senority over who? Will Syri be Chief Engineer over Ensign Shekka? Or will Shekka be in charge with Syri as the hyper compentant sidekick? Will Syri bend Shekka over the ship's engine and pound her? I sure hope so! Syri recruitment... soon tm.

All told as of this writing, if all the future crew members find their way to the ship, Steele could have a crew of over 30+ folks. 20 is the current max. Also, something about Rayleh(oh the noes! Dead in the water atm)? And did Tacit tease that Beatrice Reasner's daughter might be recruitable or was that just something I dreamed of? Tam-Tam, Kaska and Khorgan could be fun...

Also, is it too late to do an intervention on Savin?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Answer at the bottom.

This is a list of current possible crew members.

Amber/Dryad
-Author: Wsan
-Role: Bunk buddy/cargo hold guard/Dunno
-Recruitment: Sex her up a bunch of times and talk to Urbolg at Zheng Shi for 'taur equipment and talk to her
-Polyamorous, though you can demand she fucks you only
-TFs: Still in the works, and you can give her other stuff too...
-Impressions: IKR? What the fucking fuck. o_o I would have predicted that Tricky Vic faked his death to monitor young Steele's progress before imagining Dryad(Amber) joining the crew. I'm not complaining mind, just out of left field. A slight drawback to recruiting her is that you lose some of her scenes. On the plus side, you're not depending on the RNG to see her again. The various hanging out options are p cool.

Anno
-Role: Scientist, physics and warp gate technology
-Recruitment: Finish her Deck 13 quest on Tarkus(need to sex her up nao)
-Polyamorous/Explicitly fucks around
-In game use: tied with Colenso for best merchant prices, sells some useful stuff
-TFs: Huskar treats, reversable once
-Impressions: Fun loving and upbeat, Anno seems to exemplify the polyamorous lifestyle. She has a large variety of scenes, as well as enabling a lot of threesome options(Steele + Anno + Kaede/Gryvain Pick up/Erra/Kase/Shekka/Gianna) plus a foursome with Marina and Galina PLUS Kaede and Reaha. To someone with CoC sensibilities (NPCs only fuck each other with PC nudging); Anno can be a surprise in that she actively seeks sex on her own. If the player doesn't approve of her actions, they need to look into the mirror (unless they're doing a monogamous run, weirdo).
*Bed warmer bonus

Azra
-Role: Scientist, xenobotany
-Recruitment: Bump into her on Tavros and take her aboard your ship (think you need to be at least level 2 I think)
-Polyamorous in theory, Monogamous in practice, okay with Steele fucking around
-In game use: Masturbation aid then fertility/virility items
-TFs: None at this point(however, spores from both Motherhusks and Spunkshrooms have entered her system, might have ticked her libido up a little)
-Impressions: The spiritual successor to Minerva, Azra is an interesting character; as you undertake more of her quests, more options become available. Her talk chain is organic and natural flowing. Currently her sex scenes are limited (five, three of them shower variations) and you can only bang her once every 24 hours, but I expect that to change in future builds. MILF indeed. Did I mention how much I like her talk chain?
*Bunk crasher. If you don't sex her for a week and sleep alone, Azra will pay you a visit.

Ben/Bess (you select a name)
-Author JimT
-Role: Sexbot/Archivist, Accountant, Stewardess, Intelligence Officer or Technician
-Recruitment: Pick him/her up in a junk pile little south of the Arbetz Travel Agency on Tarkus
-Monogamous/Potenially Polyamorous (unlikely to be written though)
-TFs: Not in the traditional sense. BessN can modify their body to a large degree.
-Impressions: An AI that you can launch into a journey of self-discovery, Ben/Bess has oddles of variations for their sex scenes with additional ones being unlocked as you progress through their event line. Customizable in body as well as bed room manner, his/her variations almost make him/her a secondary Steele. No wonder they were a pain the ass to code!
*Bed warmer bonus

Celise
-Author: Fenoxo(I think), with a lot of contriubtors
-Role: Living Roomba? Morale Officer? (helping to keep everyone sexually satisfied is gud 4 morale)
-Recruitment: After the tutorial fight on Tavros
-Polyamorous (if it can cum, she's on it)
-In game use: cum output and refractory booster
-TFs: Can go from normal galotiaon to mega tentacled goo and back
-Impressions: Your first fight to get you acclaimeted with the battle system, and your first possible crew member pick up. Her sex scenes slant towards penis packing Steeles, though her breastfeed option is pretty nice. Bit of a bummer that she's rather simple minded, would love to talk to her about how she met Victor, her opinions about Uncle Max and your rival, etc. Think she's the character that has the most writers contribute something for.
-*Occassional bed buddy

Kase
-Author: Savin originated, but HugsAlright adopted and named
-Role: Ship's Logistics Officer (more storage when ship content hits?)
-Recruitment: Complete the Pyrite Satelite quest, then either buy out his contract or have Anno onboard to have Steele Tech hire him directly at Burt's Badass Meadhall on Mhen'ga
-Polyamorous, though if Anno and Sam (whenever she gets her x-pac) aren't onboard Kase is functionally monogamous
-TFs: Unlikely. Would love to have preg content with Kase so he can get some tits. Look up the Kaithrit codex, srsly!
-Impressions: Here's another Savin character that another author scooped up and expanded on. I'm almost surprised nobody has taken a whack at the Gryvain agent yet. But back to Kase, if I had to sum him up in a single word, it would be adorable. Nice variety of scenes and the first (organic) male snuggle buddy. Things I want to see with Kase, him knocking up Steele and then getting sympathy boobs for the pregnancy duration. Funnily enough, he, Azra and Yammi are the only crew members you can get without sexing up(used to be you didn't need to sex up Anno to get her on the ship...). I don't count the Varmint, Siegwulfe or Nova in that batch. They're a hybrid of equipment and follower...
*Bed warmer bonus

Mitzi
-Role: Fuck toy
-Recruitment: Rescued during the Stellar Tether mission on Tarkus, and waits for her hero on Tarvos
-I think Mitzi seems to be Steele sexual, so perhaps it wraps around to monogamous... Wsan has mentioned Amber being a partner for her
-In game use: Sexable + bimbofaction(if you're into that sort of thing), gives piecrings
-Sex scene rating: That's hot(I recognize that one from the boss rush in CoC!)
-TFs: Gush if you want her to have comicially huge bewbs.
-Impressions: The fourth of Fenoxo's characters to become crew members (Celise, Azra and Shekka were the 1st,2nd and 3rd), Mitzi is named for the goblin NPC that was 'recruitable' at the end of Corruption of Champions though there wasn't any way to play after the throne room boss rush. At a glance, Mitzi seems to have sampled a Succubus Booster or Lucifer mod on top of Dumbfuck. And the demon mods seem to boost libido... Post Script: Mitzi might outpace Penny for most alt busts o_o
*Bed warmer bonus

Paige
-Author: B
-Role: Ship's Navigator + Fitness Instructor
-Recruitment: Visit her yoga studio on Tavros, earn her trust and then pay up half a million in credits to get her new eyes
-Polyamorous
-In game use: Sexable + yoga (do her sessions work as a slow stat gain?)
-TFs: Ghost cock, but B has made it known he's willing to do futa Paige...
-Impressions: It's exactly 500,000! Okay, I had to get that out of system. Paige has an interesting progression from yoga teacher, friend, then lover. She has a combination of warmth and boisteriousness that I find endearing. Nice amount of variations to her sex scenes as well. Her sparring matches are quite a bit like rock paper scissors. Once she gets her eyes back she's tough as a block of granite. Before that she was merely tough as nails. :p
*Bed warmer bonus, with cuddling and stuff

Penny
-Author: Fenoxo with some help from B
-Role: I'm not quite sure, secruity? Rush partner?
-Recruitment: Do mini cave dungeon with her.
-Polyamorous?
-TFs: Throbb her, give her a horsecock or Bimbo her up
-Impressions: Penny can now join the rush. From Fen's blog notes, Cum Slut Penny will cam whore and you can just ask Bimbo Penny to come along. I liked the recruitment mission, but I felt like a bag of cocks for getting her on board. Hmm, might just go get the mineral despoit and never ask her about joining up. Kiro, Emmy AND Penny aboard might seem a little redundant, especially if you give Penny a SynthSheath. Also from looking around, you can bimbo up Kiro too. Hopefully though the notes may be similar, the songs will be distinguished enough from each other.
*Bed warmer bonus

Pippa
-Author: Ascent
-Role: Masseuse (I didn't know that masseur was a male who practiced massages while a masseuse was a woman who does the same. Learning something new everyday)
-Recruitment: Build up an affinity with her on Uveto and then invite her out (Yammi may need to be on the crew for her to join)
-Polyamorous
-In game use: resist buffs
-Sex scene rating: Lukewarm (pet names are okay, but constantly switching them gets real tiring... and Sweat Pea is a boner killer)
-TFs: I don't know. But don't think so...
-Location if kicked out of crew: Uveto
-Impressions: I was sort of expecting and hoping for a Lottie expy. Pippa is not a Lottie expy. Also I think I'm racist (or is it specist?) against snouts.

Ramis
-Role: Merc for hire
-Recruitment: 12,000 credits, or 10,000 if she likes you
-Polyamorous, but she seems real partial to a manly Steele
-In game use: Sexable + training
-TFs: Nope
-Impressions: She talked about being a door gunner... made me think of Full Metal Jacket. It's amusing to know that you can be far too 'boku' for her. If your Steele can handle the liver punishing partying she does, she seems quite fond of Steele. She's a bit different from the rest of the crew mates in that a lot of her sex stuff is in her activities, not a straight smut menu. Very fun.
*Bed warmer bonus

Reaha
-Role: Part time Stewardess, Milk Seller and possible whore
-Recruitment: Purchase her contract (5,000) from Beth's Busty Boards on Tavros
-Monogamous (maybe screws around with Celise) or Whore (Madonna Whore complex)
-In game use: Sexable (never had her whore herself... if she's set to whore does Pimp Steele seen dividends?)
-TFs: Anusoft (the bust is missing her tattoo!), Honeydew, Chocolac and Lactaid(to give her normal milk again)
-Impressions: To paraphrase Fenoxo, "Reaha turns something that was envisioned gray, shines a light on it and makes it black." She serves as a warning not just about the Treatment, but how getting into debt in the TiTS verse can really screw your life over. Reaha’s got a decent amount of sex scenes, and I appreciate her helping out on the ship. I always help Reaha ween herself off the pleasure patches, though I do miss getting domme fucked by her or taking her out to get ice cream. I have to confess I suck at maintaining a Hard personality in TiTS; I've never demolished Reaha's confindence nor do I plan to(anyone keep her at zero confidence?). Yes I do realize I'm being hypocritical since I often get Sub Sera... moving on, you can totally play Debbie Dress Up with Reaha. Though if Mitzi gets alt busts for her clothes, shouldn't our resident cow-girl get some too? At least Steele Tech Catsuit, Cow Print undies and Cheerleader =^-^=
*Bed warmer bonus

Submissive (for a given value of submissive) Sera
-Author: Not entirely sure if Fenoxo or Savin envisioned, but totes Nonesuch now.
-Role: Mod shop/Trophy slut
-Recruitment: Sell her 10-15kish worth of drugs on Tavros and then buy her contract out from Sentient Acquistions
-She's all Steele's when submissive
-In game use: Set as a merchant she buys drugs and sells a rotating stock of mods (if you send Dr. Badger to the slammer, I think Merchant sub Sera is your only hope of getting Dumbfuck, if you want it for some reason)
-Sex scene rating: Hnnngh
-TFs: Upon acquiring her contract, you can set her skin to pink instead of purple, choose if she keeps her cock or not on top of giving her hymen back or not.
-Impressions: The other side of the coin to a Dominiant Sera, Sub Sera is a stark contrast to some of your other crewmates. While you can buyout others contracts or lend them credits, you purchase Sera. Unlike Reaha, you aren't freeing her from a horrible situation, you're boxing Sera in. Her progression from antagonistic debt slave(ahem "indentured servant") to snarky yet submissive crewmate is quite well done. Her sex scenes have a lot of variety and her pranks help liven up the day. The Rainbowtox in the shower is the prank THAT really gets my goat tho. Only time I take her for a walk around Tavros. Getting her on the crew takes a certain amount of dickishness but Sera's rather abravive attitude makes it easy for me to overlook. Note: if you think force feeding her a humble pie is good for her, it does beg to be asked; if something isn't broken, should you try and fix it to your liking? That question is rhetorical, the answer is NO.
*Bed warmer bonus

Shekka
-Author: Fenoxo with stuff from SomeKindofWizard
-Role: Ship's Engineer
-Recruitment: Talk to her about her plan on Tarkus, fund her plan (takes about one in game month or so)
-I want to say Polyamorous
-TFs: You can give her a SynthSheath so she can pack a penis. A horsecock of her own.
-Location if kicked out of crew: Tarkus
-Impressions: Shekka tickles my pickle and holy smokes it finally happened! At first I felt her recruitment was a little too easy. But after putting a little thought into it, Shekka wanting to travel with Steele makes a good deal of sense. Her overriding goal was for the Raskvel species to get its shit together. Shekka never wanted to be a leader, she wanted to make a difference. With her plan implemented, she could take stock of her situation. One, Shekka was always a bit of an outsider in her community due to her infertility. Second, Tarkus is a rough place to live, even in Novahome. Third, seeing all these Rushers and aliens must have incitied her curiosity to see whats out there. Fourth, and I'm just guessing here, but spending time with Steele and seeing Steele's genersority, Shekka might've fallen for Steele. Does giving her the Plat 190 and/or the Steele Tech probe effect her recruitment?
*Bed warmer bonus (you can sleep with her and Anno at the time, don't think any scenes are written for it yet)

Yammi
-Author: Lady Jean, picked up by Savin
-Role: Ship's cook
-Recruitment: Pay out her contact on New Texas to the tune of 7k
-Seems monogamous though down with threesomes
-In game use: Food recharges energy
-TFs: None
-Impressions: Its not often that Savin takes over another writer's character, but needs must in this case. Simply put, Yammi is a joy to have on board. She's upbeat, friendly and warm even though she's cold-blooded. She is? There's no Sparadat codex. At the very least, she can handle cold well. Whatever, amphibious at the very least! Savin did good work with her scenes, though I still have to try out her licking one. Also a change of pace in that you DON'T have to sex her up to recruit her. You can be totes platonic. Although, just like Kase my resolve to be platonic evaperates like a rain drop on a hot concrete sidewalk.

Nova (you select a name, unless she joins at Myrellion)
-Author: I wanna say Savin with some additional bits by Jacques00
-Role: Body Armor/Companion
-Recruitment: Complete Anno's mission and return to Deck 13 to manufacture her or have her arrive on Myrellion later
-Monogamous funnily enough(she doesn't implicitily sex the other crewies, unless you count getting licking by the Pexxiga...)
-In game use: Good armor, customizable clothes/swimsuit and healing
-TFs: A fairly wide array of customization once her options are unlocked.
-Impressions: A companion that joins up after completing Deck 13 (or joins up when you land on Myrellion because you didn't pay attention to Anno), Nova functions similar to Valeria from CoC. Nova does have a few things up on Valeria though; she can be acquired much earlier and she adapts and can learn new things as the game progresses. Her scenes are alright though limited to two currently. Nova is very useful as armor unless you need to bump up resistances. Nova is pretty much my default armor(Techs: Light Armor and Mercs: Heavy Armor. Smugglers, I use Gemstone Links :p)

Pexxiga (you select a name)
-Author: Adjatha
-Role: Ingredients/Cook's assistant
-Recruitment: Requires Yammi to be on board, then chat her up, you'll get the option to ask her about the Pexxiga (bonus: Dr. Haswell, Dr. McAllister and Dr. Lash have unique dialogue about her during her quest)
-Bimbo
-In game use: Provides energy booster item
-TFs: None, unless you count her transition from kitchen pet to um... sort of crew member?
-Impressions: Trying to do something (morally) good with Doctor Badger is like using a double negative in a sentence. If you're playing Steele like a bleeding heart, the outcome of this quest may gave you pause; it certainly made me wonder if I improved the Pexxiga's situation, merely moved her laterally, or worsened it. Still, done is done and fun is fun. I do like her playfulness, though her being utterly without guile worries me a little. Good scenes and I do giggle like a school girl at her Bubble Buddy set up. Confused boner is confused.

Siegwulfe (you select a name)
-Role: Personal Security/Assist Drone
-Recruitment: Purhased from Nerresa or Dr. Badger
-Steele's sex toy
-In game use: Lust on demand via petting, Combat assist, damage or lust with a secondary function: increased evasion or sexiness depending on model
-Sex scene rating: Sweet (Apperciate the fact that her fuck option has a taur variation Savin!)
-TFs: Upgrade her via Dr. Badger for to become Domme Wulfe
-Impressions: Coming in at about 12,000(combat) or 15,000(tease) credits, this battle buddy is quite handy. I prefer the Bimbo drone myself, even though some creatures have high resists to tease damage. The attack drone might surpass the light jetpack for smugglers as the accessory of choice when level limits are raised, since the Siegwulfe passive scales with player level(or was it intelligence?). Wsan is working on an x-pac for the tease drone.

Varmint (you can now name your New Texan pet)
-Author: Savin (busy bee!)
-Role: Pet
-Recruitment: Lasso up a varmint and then take it on board your ship
-NOPE
-In game use: Combat assist
-Sex scene rating: N/A
-TFs: Nope.
-Location if kicked out of crew: Not sure you can
-Impressions: A darn near scecret character, unless you wrangled a Varmint and didn't give it to Cameron as you exit the fields, you might completely overlook this hostile New Texan creature. Also, to get it to be loyal(only), your best bet is training with Natalie Irson and that takes a Silicone bag. A rare item that you can use to modify either Gianna or Vi. >_< It's an interesting pet that I have to mess around with more.

A draft list of future crewmembers that are actively being worked on or writers have expressed interest in.

Ardia
-Future role: ???? Wouldn't it make more sense to give her a ride back home?

Bored Jumper Laquines(Lelila Harper)
-Author: Various, but William seems eager to adopt
-Future role: Steele Tech red shirts. They can be a Greek Chorus that Steele can bang. Kiro will love them. Oooo, we maybe we could take them to the Gal Link orgy!

Brandt, Hélla
-Author: Savin [dude... :eek:]
-Future role: Link helm pilot. I want to roll into Gastigoth with a capitial ship and tell Brandt the only reason I got the dang thing was to steal her away from Nova Securities. And to get her to blow up four more capitial ships for her ace status.

Ciaran
-Author: Night_Trap
-Future role: Head of Ship Security? After Anhezla, Ciaran has the best bedside manner of any of the NPCs, no joke. Night Trap has mentioned Ciaran coming on board as a bro...wonder how many of the other crew members he'll bang explicitly or implictly.

Dane
-Future role: idfk, is Dane REALLY going to be recruitable? Only time I noticed Fenoxo mentioning Dane, it was some training stuff after being canned as rival's bodyguard post Myrellion probe.
-Available sex scenes: I've never lost to Dane or explored the Taivra bad ends... (to be precise, the time I lost to Dane I reloaded at hp 0)

Emmy
-Future role: Ship's Armorer seems reasonable. Doubt Kiha Corp will let her roll as a traveling merchant like Anno.

Erra
-Author: HugsAlright
-Future role: Uh... maybe if we have a fleet, she can command a vessel? Good First Mate material at least. Seems Night_Trap has taken on stewardship of Hugs bits.

Fisiana
-Author: Lkynmbr24
-Future role: Tech support, AI supervision. If Steele has told Fisi about being into polyamory, I'm betting Fisiana will STILL be staggered by the potenial fuckery Steele gets into.

Gianna
-Future role: Got me... Ship's Liason Officer? Real talk, I'm a little bummed that Mitzi has become recruitable before Gianna and Emmy.

Hand So
-Future role: Ship's AI. Hand So is a little scary. And I can't wait to give her a spin. Nonsuch annoyed at lack of ship content, Fen still wants Hand So in.
-Available sex scenes: N/A

Kiro
-Future role: I've seen it mentioned here and there that Kiro will be crewable... kinda bums me out, it would be a bit of a demotion for her... Also since Fen likes making things hard (hur hur), Kiro can be bimbofied in her upcoming x-pac.

Olympia
-Future role: Part and parcel with the Sidewinder ship on Zheng Shi. A grayvain styled AI that's been mind fucked. Wonder if Steele will be able to unfuck it. Seems to have an erotic attachment to the Sidewinder. Heard about cargo ships, but this is a ship ship.

Roo
-Author: William
-Future role: A Blackjack dealer in Zheng Shi, Roo got promoted from minor NPC to crewmember really damn fast. According to William, she'll be a sla- er servant with Steele's personality affecting hertreatment.

Saendra
-Author: Savin [dude! pace yourself!]
-Future role: Seems to be a minor theme that Steele will get former captains of ships on his own crew. Savin has mentioned here and there that her treasure hunt won't be good to her.

Sam
-Author: Savin bit character, Night_Trap adopted
-Future role: Tech support that doesn't involve indentity theft. Hopefully. There is no way her coming aboard won't be awkward, especially if Steele knocked her up first.

Syri
-Author: Savin(its obvious Savin likes red heads, lady dogs and butt sex. Savin is also ambitious fellow who enjoys rubbing his big writer cock all over our screens and we love him for it.)
-Future role: Ship's Engineer/Mechanic. Who's going to have senority over who? Will Syri be Chief Engineer over Ensign Shekka? Or will Shekka be in charge with Syri as the hyper compentant sidekick? Will Syri bend Shekka over the ship's engine and pound her? I sure hope so! Syri recruitment... soon tm.

All told as of this writing, if all the future crew members find their way to the ship, Steele could have a crew of over 30+ folks. 20 is the current max. Also, something about Rayleh(oh the noes! Dead in the water atm)? And did Tacit tease that Beatrice Reasner's daughter might be recruitable or was that just something I dreamed of? Tam-Tam, Kaska and Khorgan could be fun...

Also, is it too late to do an intervention on Savin?

Did you write this or copy paste it?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Did you write this or copy paste it?

I copy pasted it from a notepad. I was going to do a thread about all of Steele's crew but then I was like... fuck it. For reference, most of that was written well before Zheng Shi got in the game.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I copy pasted it from a notepad. I was going to do a thread about all of Steele's crew but then I was like... fuck it. For reference, most of that was written well before Zheng Shi got in the game.

I have no qualms with it, fwiw. But since things of mine are referenced I want to point out that Leila is happening and is her own character, not one of the four Bored Jumpers any longer.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I have no qualms with it, fwiw. But since things of mine are referenced I want to point out that Leila is happening and is her own character, not one of the four Bored Jumpers any longer.

I thought I changed it. Opps, just turned out I just wrote my original reactions to Bored Jumper recruitment and then stuck Leila's name at the top. Probably not fair to her, or to her wordsmith.

Ah well, time to go score a new ship and see how many sardines I can stuff it with before I use clowncar.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Hey man, it was a closed casket funeral. I didn't see no dead body.

*tin foil hat active*

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Go to the hospitals (icon has a cross on it) on either Mhen'ga or Myrellion and talk to the Nursedroids working there. They will let you do the cheats there.

More cheats can be found on TiTS Wiki page.

There's now a function in the game specifically for putting in cheats. Click on Codex, then Options, then Console. It gives you a prompt to put in cheats (hit execute after typing one in the provided box).

Also, here's the TiTS Wiki page that lists all of the cheats. Most of them are pretty useful (like turning on/off all holiday events at any time, for example).

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Would Kelly be possible crew member material in the future? She mentioned that shes trying to save money to get off Mhen'ga.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Would Kelly be possible crew member material in the future? She mentioned that shes trying to save money to get off Mhen'ga.

Dunno. Doubtful though. I don't know if LukaDoc and QuietBrowser are still writting or not. And I haven't seen any other established writer express interest.

A

Athena

Dunno. Doubtful though. I don't know if LukaDoc and QuietBrowser are still writting or not. And I haven't seen any other established writer express interest.

I had to look these up, seems they quit after Fall of Eden was cancelled. At least LukaDoc wanted to make their own game, though I don't know if anything came of that.