Question about the Brint milking content.

Sentinel

Aug 8, 2022
I saw in one of the latest public patch announcements that Brint got a new scene at the Moohaus. But when I tried to milk him, he just said that the people there wouldn’t appreciate his sort of milk, or something along those lines. Do I have to take some extra steps to unlock the scene, or do I have to go to a different location?

I tried this at the milking house in Khor’Minos.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You're doing it in the wrong place. From the patch notes:
The Milking Shed has been added to the Moohaus, with scenes for the PC milking Rina, Cassia, and Brienne, “milking” Brint, and the PC getting milked. (by Wsan)
You need to have progressed Brihaus to the point that repeatable content is unlocked and the Milking option will appear in the menu.

Sentinel

Aug 8, 2022

You need to have progressed Brihaus to the point that repeatable content is unlocked and the Milking option will appear in the menu.
Oh, my bad, I didn’t know Brint’s house unlocked more scenes, I only had the ones where I talk to the family. Thanks for the pointer!

Sentinel

Aug 8, 2022

I unlocked the cooking option, but milking doesn’t seem to be showing up for some reason.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You need to have worked the milking barn at least twice before the one in Brihaus will unlock.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
how do i progress the milking barn content? ive been to the barn dozens of times, milked the girls for hundreds of gallons, and been milked myself, and yet nothing ever comes up. i dont get kasyrra to show up, i cant milk brint, nothing but the normal base content from when you first show up in khorminos

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
i dont get kasyrra to show up,
First, it's a random proc and not a terribly high-probability one especially if you have additional characters in the rotation she's competing with. Second, she won't show up if you've brought Cait along. Third and most importantly, it's only an option if you're on Kas' Romantic path. I'm not sure which of those is the cause for you but it's one of them.
i cant milk brint, nothing but the normal base content from when you first show up in khorminos
Did you not read this topic before posting? I answered this in the second post and added additional details just two up from yours. If you're trying to milk Brint at the barn, you're looking in the wrong place.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
First, it's a random proc and not a terribly high-probability one especially if you have additional characters in the rotation she's competing with. Second, she won't show up if you've brought Cait along. Third and most importantly, it's only an option if you're on Kas' Romantic path. I'm not sure which of those is the cause for you but it's one of them.

Did you not read this topic before posting? I answered this in the second post and added additional details just two up from yours. If you're trying to milk Brint at the barn, you're looking in the wrong place.
bringing cait is what was tripping me up. and as for the second part, my brain is real smoov. i read what you posted, acknowledged it, and completely forgot it when i was typing my reply.