question about Takahiro

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
What, if any, plans are there to help Takahiro with his alcoholism? He is one of the few male characters I like, not for the sex scenes, but for the complex nature he has. He is in my mind, nearly as complex as Ryn in terms of his motivations and mentality, but because he is a drunk and not a cute subby elf, he has very little content. There is some serious pain implied in his backstory, and I think that he deserves some time in the spotlight.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I think it was implied that we'd be able to help him in said regard but it's been such a long time. Which is a shame tbh because getting characters out of their funks and helping them be better is definitely something of a trope niche that many like.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
What is Bubble even working on right now? I think his last work was on the Batfolk Muggers. Is he on a break?

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I remember him yelling at the antler guy a few months back, but after that radio silence.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
He only occasionally drops by here or Discord, though several of the devs have mentioned on the latter that he keeps in touch with them directly.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Some people just lose interest in the games or the forum, it happens; especially after an argument with one of the authors like that. Shame cause I liked his antler agenda.

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Antler Enjoyer was fun to read.
Kinda miss that guy.
Maybe the real Antler is the friends we made along the way.

Reactions: Ultra Chad