Question about Syri

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, so, just to get this out of the way, yes, i will be inquiring about incest stuff.

However I want to make it absolutely clear that im not trying to complain, or try to convince the devs to change anything, or bitch and moan, or offer an alternative, or whatever! Im asking this out of pure curiosity, and nothing else. Ok, that out of the way...

Was there ever any incest content planned for the Dorna twins, or with the alternate dimension Demon Syri from the Event Whorizon event?

Again, not trying to start anything or complain! Im just genuinely curious, and so im asking a question with the sole intention of satisfying said curiosity. So dont go bringing the hammer down on me, ok?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Tbh, as hot as the thought of Dornacest may be, I think I kinda like them not fucking each other a bit better. Cause it sets the stage for some good ironic comedy! Like how despite the twins being total sex fiends and literally stealing a pair of panties from each other, the second someone mentions them actually getting down and dirty with each other they'd genuinely be all like "ew, gross, no!" is actually kinda funny!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Yeah, kinda figured as much. Real shame we'll prolly never see it. Though I'll keep my fingers crossed nevertheless!

And like I said, now theres some decent potential for some comedic irony between the two, and there may be other new possibilities for other character, as well. So heres hoping you and the rest of the writers will be able to make the most of the situation!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Also, I just noticed something about the last scene where you bring demon Syri with you. Theres no real mention of you dropping her off anywhere. the conversation ends, and thenm it says you "punch in your original destination" and blast off. whats the deal with that?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Actually, demon syri did say we could just drop her off wherever. Are we supposed to assume that we drop her off at said original destination? If so, a farewell scene would be a very welcome addition. Give some closure and make it feel less abrupt and cliffhanger-y.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Thanks for the replies! Fingers crossed I wont have anymore questions to pester you with for a while, though i make no promises, lol

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
I hate to burst your bubble but its very unlikely to happen because this game is on Patreon and Patreon doesn't like incest. They already had to remove Nykke (one of your frostwyrm kips/kids) since you could have sex with her and change some stuff about the Frostwrym since it mentioned incest/inner circle breeding.

So unless Patreon changes its policy or TiTS moves to a different funding platform I doubt it will happen.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Fen and other content writers have said that not all that content is getting cut, for example, Kiro and Kally were rewritten as stepsiblings as a precaution, Shade has remained untouched (possibly due to her being a half-sibling), Nykke is coming back but not as a blood relation. And Dornacest hasn't be dumped yet.

The only content that has been outright cut has been the Frostwyrmling inner circle breeding.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Fen and other content writers have said that not all that content is getting cut, for example, Kiro and Kally were rewritten as stepsiblings as a precaution, Shade has remained untouched (possibly due to her being a half-sibling), Nykke is coming back but not as a blood relation. And Dornacest hasn't be dumped yet.

The only content that has been outright cut has been the Frostwyrmling inner circle breeding.
Yer that's the thing though Syri and Anno are direct siblings, they have the same parents. While Nykke is coming back it doesn't change the fact that her original version was removed due to the incest. And yer I think Shade likily won't get much if any more content due to the half-sibling thing.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Bear in mind though that direct incest might be out of the question, you do have the potential to join Anno for a foursome with the Huskar sisters Marina and Galina. And if I remember correctly, Fen has said in at least one stream recently that he would like to having a scene with the Dorna twins. I imagine that it would most likely be either a threesome with Steele, in that they're having sex with Steele, or a foursome with Kaede and Steele, technically having the twins but also technically not breaking that taboo.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
And as for there being "no chance" for incest to bounce back, being an optimist and remaining hopeful never hurt anyone.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I'm glad that's the case, but why was the Kiro/Kally content altered then?
That.... Is a very good question... maybe Savin asked Fen about it specifically for the Dorna twins? Or maybe Fen wants to keep any incest on a tight leash just in case?

What say you, Savin? Whats the reason for this odd flip-flop?

D

Deleted member 15512

Possibly just because Kiro/Kally was already out and Dorna^2 isn't, just hinted at. The Kiro/Kally stuff could probably be switched back easily enough should the rules or funding platform change, if people want that... or have a Schrodinger's Family situation where Steele has a choice to say "She's your sister?" or "She's your step-sister?" and the game says yes no matter which you choose and changes the dialogue accordingly.

There are some other developers that allow you to input custom names for characters, or even change the title by which you refer to them, which is a way to sidestep the Patreon rules. For example:

Customization Menu
"She is your: roommate" can be changed to -> "She is your: sister"
"She is your: landlady" can be changed to -> "She is your: mother"

Sibcest is still allowed.
So the main issue was parent/child, right?

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
tight leash
I don't care if you meant to pun there but that's hilarious considering that fact they are doggy girls. Even more so since at one point or another you have had both of them on a leash.

Sigh now if only we could keep them on a leash, I am sure Anno wouldn't be hard to convince. In fact I wish we could keep most doggy girls on a leash Erra is near the top we already have a collar on her and we know how much she likes walkies.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I don't care if you meant to pun there but that's hilarious considering that fact they are doggy girls. Even more so since at one point or another you have had both of them on a leash.

Sigh now if only we could keep them on a leash, I am sure Anno wouldn't be hard to convince. In fact I wish we could keep most doggy girls on a leash Erra is near the top we already have a collar on her and we know how much she likes walkies.
DAMMIT! I should have picked up on that pun! I am immeasurably disappointed in myself.

D

Deleted member 15512

:yes:

I want a Kiro/Kally orgy so badly
:gizz::gizz:

They already have a few 3some scenes with Steele. I personally feel their story makes more sense when they're stepsisters.

I will defend half-sister lover Shade forever, though. I hope we get more lewd and not lewd scenes with her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drakel Void

Aug 17, 2017
hmm... any chance that you will bring back this and other "extreme" incest content at a later date? possibly away from patreon... because i don't see them changing their stance on a more lenient policy anytime soon... However the fact remains that they are tightening the noose around many creators in recent times... it's a bit discouraging to be honest. Still i wish you all the best with continued game production and wait eagerly for further updates.

P.s. i apologize for my earlier post... i am just annoyed with patreon and confused at their handling of their site. they allow violent projects to be on site but frown down at things like this... again it's confusing and frustrating. Whatever the case i still wish you all well and hope your, all of our and my sanity can survive the days to come.

P.p.s also by "extreme" ... i mean things like sibling or cousin... possibly closer too... Just nothing like the stuff by kittery PLEASE...! that is too much...

Last edited: