Question about Submitting events

Uzikua

May 4, 2019
Hi, so I was wondering if anyone is allowed to pitch ideas for events or if it's exclusive to backers and if it's not, how one would go about posting the idea. Thanks in advance for any reply!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Literally, anyone can pitch ideas but if you mean write scenes then I would recommend you read up on all the threads in the Submissions board.

If it's purely posting ideas, knock yourself out in the "Content You'd Like To See" thread and post all your fat ideas over there. Just don't be surprised if they're not listened to -- most writers rarely go to the public for ideas as many of us already have very solid ideas for what we're doing/going to do.

Uzikua

May 4, 2019
Literally, anyone can pitch ideas but if you mean write scenes then I would recommend you read up on all the threads in the Submissions board.

If it's purely posting ideas, knock yourself out in the "Content You'd Like To See" thread and post all your fat ideas over there. Just don't be surprised if they're not listened to -- most writers rarely go to the public for ideas as many of us already have very solid ideas for what we're doing/going to do.

Thanks! I tend to write smut stories every now and then so i'll go ahead and check out the submissions.