Question about Marble

Ezio

Dec 25, 2016
Hey everyone! I am new here! Good to meet you!

Alright, let's get on topic!
I've played CoC for a while now, and I've gotten Marble as a lover. But I want to try and purify her, but to do that she needs to be corrupted or I need to get addicted to her milk somehow as far as I know. But I don't know how to do this, I've tried various things to try and trigger something that could let me get the quest to purify Marble.

I hope someone can help me with this! Thanks a ton in advance!

Ezio

Dec 25, 2016
Well, I might have started something? it got to just before you'd sleep, but you see Marble being down. She then explains how she has thoughts about forcing her nipples into ones mouth and starts thinking about how to "purify" the milk she has. You agree to help her, but I haven't been able to get further.
*Scratches head*

Ezio

Dec 25, 2016
Alright, so even if she becomes your lover - you can somehow still trigger the event to purify her. What made the event trigger I am not sure, it might be her lust got up too high. But I hope anyone that faces the same problem like me, can find this a little helpful! And thanks to Woider for showing me that awesome website! I really appreciate the help you gave me!

Last edited: