Question about karaquest

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, this one is dumb, but just throw me a bone and bear with me here. If you distract Shade in Karaquest 1, does shade pay you? Or does she only pay you if you betray Kara?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Also, I saw the "shade Lover promise" flag in the save editor. Whats the deal with that? Is that only a thing if you become her lover but dont tell shade that you two are sisters?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Ok, this one is dumb, but just throw me a bone and bear with me here. If you distract Shade in Karaquest 1, does shade pay you? Or does she only pay you if you betray Kara?

Why would Shade pay you in that scenario? You have done literally nothing for her business.

Kara pays you in that scenario.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Why would Shade pay you in that scenario? You have done literally nothing for her business.

Kara pays you in that scenario.
I know, Its dumb, but ive been editing my save file and i wanted to make sure.

What about that "lovers promise" tag? Can you give me any details about that?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Speak to Shade after encountering her during Kara Quest 2 and parting on good terms.
Uuuuuuugh I dont remember the intricacies of what I did! I've save edited and redid the whole fucking quest, so it's a total mess, and it was so long ago that I dont remember my choices and im at work right now so I cant even check the flags and uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!!!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ugh, fuck it. Ill just redo the quest a bunch and try to see what outcome i prefer.

Though I may need some assistance later, so stay tuned!