Question about incubus item

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
I'm trying to get hip wings and I keep getting backwings , are hip wings possible? Or is this an instance of " the description isn't actually there yet ". Also are there supposed to be special horns?

Last edited:

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Also are there supposed to be special horns?
Iirc incubus horns stick straight up and out of your forehead like typical demon horns, and succubus ones come from the side of your head to your face to make almost a tiara? But yes they are horns you can't get from other TFs anyways.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Indeed, succubus and incubus TF items may give you hip wings.
Speaking of demon horns, I'd appreciate it if anyone had a reference image for visualization purposes.

Reactions: Aurore

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I might be talking out of my ass, but when I tried playing around with the demon tfs, I only got hip wings after back wings. So you might only be able to get hip wings as a secondary pair.

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
I might be talking out of my ass, but when I tried playing around with the demon tfs, I only got hip wings after back wings. So you might only be able to get hip wings as a secondary pair.
anyone got any percentages on that?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't remember it, sorry. If it helps, my Champion already had back wings from a different TF when I tried the items.

Reactions: leomax

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
I got to the point where them just says " there is no effect " So i'm assuming this isn't true

Can someone confirm show me that this is in the game, because I think I may bug report. I've been save scumming this for hours, and have gotten nothing

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm sorry my source was "trust me bro/sis", but I didn't have time to check it. So, here's what I have with my otherwise winged champion.
* Mandrake Root-infused Succubus Milk, dosage of nine, no savescumming: Champion gets small demonic wings at second, then gets small demonic hip wings at fifth. Sixth dosage gave Champion large demonic upper wings.

wings.png

large.png

*Mandrake Root-infused Incubus Cum, dosage of nine, no savescumming: Champion gets small demonic wings at third, then gets large demonic wings at seventh. Will try to experiment whenever I have time to do it to see if if can really give hip wings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burnerbro

SeveringCrisis

May 24, 2018
I recall managing to get hip wings without back wings through savescumming succubus milk. It never seemed to work with Incubus Cum for me without getting back wings first.

Edit: I tried it again, with succubus milk and got it with first attempt
hip wings.png

Note that there's no description about another pair of wings

Last edited:

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
I'm sorry my source was "trust me bro/sis", but I didn't have time to check it. So, here's what I have with my otherwise winged Steele.
* Mandrake Root-infused Succubus Milk, dosage of nine, no savescumming: Champion gets small demonic wings at second, then gets small demonic hip wings at fifth. Sixth dosage gave Champion large demonic upper wings.

View attachment 19580

View attachment 19581

*Mandrake Root-infused Incubus Cum, dosage of nine, no savescumming: Champion gets small demonic wings at third, then gets large demonic wings at seventh. Will try to experiment whenever I have time to do it to see if if can really give hip wings.

I recall managing to get hip wings without back wings through savescumming succubus milk. It never seemed to work with Incubus Cum for me without getting back wings first.

Edit: I tried it again, with succubus milk and got it with first attempt
View attachment 19583
Note that there's no description about another pair of wings
I don't even think the inc one works because I never got hip wings.

It got to the point where it said " there was no effect " so I assume it didn't do anything else

But thanks for the info

edit, I have a question.

is there a way to get large demonic hip wings or are they always small?

Last edited: