Question about how random events work...

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
So as the title says, I have a question regarding random events .. in this case specifically the travel ones.

Can those happen any time you travel between planets or is there a check for when you travel to new systems, etc?

I ask because despite using a trick to fool the game into believing its 10/31 (I have used it in the past many times... I love Halloween events. ;3) and its always worked before, but now I am almost 200 days into the current playthrough and I have gotten pretty much every other space event yet neither of the Halloween ones triggered. Just curious if its unlucky, and can they still maybe pop?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I ask because despite using a trick to fool the game into believing its 10/31 (I have used it in the past many times... I love Halloween events. ;3) and its always worked before, but now I am almost 200 days into the current playthrough and I have gotten pretty much every other space event yet neither of the Halloween ones triggered. Just curious if its unlucky, and can they still maybe pop?

There's always a very small chance of getting the halloween events, even out of season. Specifically, the Kashima Incident only triggers when flying to/from Myrellion -- that might be your problem.